A Forge World in space(Idea)

So I’ve been seeing space threads here lately, and I got an idea when there was a forge thread next to a space thread. A forge map set in space.

Considering that we have player trait zones now, A forge map with an outer space setting would work well in Halo 4. It would have to be fairly big, and I was thinking of maybe it being over a planet and have some decent sized space rock’s floating around in the map boundaries.

And we could have a space themed pallet, with nature items being battered space debris and building structures based off of maps like anchor 9 and orbital along with a special Covenant structure tab with objects based from maps like Midship or other Covenant space maps.

A forge map like this could also easily fit pelicans and phantoms in as well. What do you guys think?

I’d rather see a forge world map with many different environments in one, one part snow, another part dessert, a swamp theme, and so on.

> I’d rather see a forge world map with many different environments in one, one part snow, another part dessert, a swamp theme, and so on.

Yes.

> I’d rather see a forge world map with many different environments in one, one part snow, another part dessert, a swamp theme, and so on.

So, speaking of Majora’s Mask…

EDIT: Woops, early post. I would still rather have a space level, especially with dominion. Capture all the space ships!

> So I’ve been seeing space threads here lately, and I got an idea when there was a forge thread next to a space thread. A forge map set in space.
>
> Considering that we have player trait zones now, A forge map with an outer space setting would work well in Halo 4. It would have to be fairly big, and I was thinking of maybe it being over a planet and have some decent sized space rock’s floating around in the map boundaries.
>
> And we could have a space themed pallet, with nature items being battered space debris and building structures based off of maps like anchor 9 and orbital along with a special Covenant structure tab with objects based from maps like Midship or other Covenant space maps.
>
> A forge map like this could also easily fit pelicans and phantoms in as well. What do you guys think?

I concur. A space map would be awesome. It’d be like the sky section of Sandbox from Halo 3.