A Forge 3.0 Idea: Dinghies

It doesn’t take long to look around the Halo community and see one recurring theme. People want boats. But where does one draw the line between a naval battleship and a small vessel? Well, I know. The secret lies betwix the Dinghy!

YOU HEARD ME! Dinghies. The boats from Longshore? Those. And that’s what I’m promoting. A drivable dinghy for sailing the deep blue sea. Simple, right? Not for some people. But don’t worry, your best pal Gondile is here with an FAQ.

Q: How does the Dinghy work?
A: Player holds RB to enter the driver seat, where he’ll drive the way you’d drive a mongoose. 1 more player could hold RB to take a seat in the Dinghy. If any others try to hop on the boat will slowly sink.

Q: How do players get out?
A: If players try to hold RB while in the water they will simply jump out and die. If the boat detects land very near, the player will jump out in that general direction.

Q: Can’t players easily sit and snipe?
A: Water in Halo is very violent, which rocks the boat. Snipers could snipe, but it’d be tiring with the rocking.

Q: Anything special for forge?
A: I believe a color system should be in place so you can pick what color you want the Dinghy.

ALL RIGHT GUYS, thanks for the read! Feel free to ask any questions, and keep the thread alive please!

This also seems like a solid idea. This would also open a whole lot of possibilities for games and such. Your post are really excitable, you wouldn’t be bad in advertising.

> This also seems like a solid idea. This would also open a whole lot of possibilities for games and such. Your post are really excitable, you wouldn’t be bad in advertising.

Haha, thanks.

Dinghie, psh this is forge 3.0 were talking about, im talking wet NAVY, big ships as big as atleasta cdouble container from forge !!! I mean think of it, small boats like that would be nice, i have always wanted water vehciles in halo !

Bungie proved not up for it when they wasted awsome ideas like player boarding or dog fights in multiplayer, remember frankies words !!

Theres something for everyone (godbless the frankster) !!!

> Dinghie, psh this is forge 3.0 were talking about, im talking wet NAVY, big ships as big as atleasta cdouble container from forge !!! I mean think of it, small boats like that would be nice, i have always wanted water vehciles in halo !
>
> Bungie proved not up for it when they wasted awsome ideas like player boarding or dog fights in multiplayer, remember frankies words !!
>
> Theres something for everyone (godbless the frankster) !!!

I tried to go for something simple. After all, we all are merely suggesting, and I don’t want to suggest something a little too big.