A Flood Themed Map for Flood?

I, personally, would love to see a remake of Isolation or a similar map to Cortana from Halo 3 make an entrance as a Flood themed multiplayer map. Not only does it fit in with the new Flood gametype, it would also allow for some interesting customization in Forge. Plus, it would be really cool to play on while listening to this. What is your verdict?

I wouldn’t mind a themed map for it, but then it kind’ve defeats the purpose of playing Infection on any other map.

I think both Abandon and Adrift have a very flood-ish feel to them. Maybe that’s just me, though.

But yes, an actual flood-themed map would be nice.

> I wouldn’t mind a themed map for it, but then it kind’ve defeats the purpose of playing Infection on any other map.

Understandable. Maybe a canvas map would be better? It would allow for more customization and different maps altogether.

debugman18: I agree. Abandon feels very Flood-like in appearance.

I thought Abandon WAS the flood themed map

I spent a lot of time lost on the Cortana mission. Im 45 and I think my aging eyes had a tough time with the color palette, deciphering up and down and depth of field was pretty harsh. I would really dread a multiplayer experience on something similar.

> I thought Abandon WAS the flood themed map

While it appears to be a flood-themed map, Abandon has nothing to do with the flood. It’s a research station set on a hostile planet that was abandoned. What the scientists were researching was never specified.