A firefight DLC..bad idea?

I’m buying the mappack, but I personally would have preferred 3 multiplayer maps. The rotation with the noble map pack is just about nonexistant in normal playlists, so I don’t think i’ll be playing firefight in MM.

does anyone else feel the same way?

It’s called Down-Loadable Content not MP Map-pack. There really is only 1 option when supporting a game nearly in full, not nearly in partial.

Either 3 Maps (MP/FF) for 800msp and maybe High Charity as a Forge World (speculation) for the TU when/if it comes.

Or 3 MP maps and 1 FF map for 1000MSP.

Or 3 MP maps plus 2 FF maps or 4 MP maps and 1 FF map for 1200MSP.

The math is easy when the options are put down.

I am glad it is a larger vehicle based map. I will admit, if it was map like Corvette, than I’d be less than pleased. But because it is a large vehicle based map, YAAAA.

> I’m buying the mappack, but I personally would have preferred 3 multiplayer maps. The rotation with the noble map pack is just about nonexistant in normal playlists, so I don’t think i’ll be playing firefight in MM.
>
> does anyone else feel the same way?

Some people complained about no FireFight maps being in the Noble Map Pack, I certainly disagree to be paying for a firefight map, not because I don’t like FireFight but it isn’t fun playing it a lot, you get more thrill in multiplayer not firefight.

It was to be expected, just hope they don’t make us pay for another one, the minority wanted a FireFight map and got one, and it looks not bad either. :slight_smile:

I want that firefight map! It looks cool and big.

I personally love FF. They should have made it 3 mm maps and 1 ff map. But its only 800 pts so not like its over priced.

I don’t think it was a bad idea…FF could use a new map.