A few things I've noticed. (H3PC)

Posting these here because not all of them are bugs per se, also when I click the link to submit tickets I get an access denied error.

These are a few things I noticed playing Halo 3’s campaign on PC.

-Pop in is very noticable, probably due to the increased resolution, particularly for corpses and dropped weapons.
-There is no setting to toggle or adjust the motion blur, which is very prevelant in halo 3, I hope a setting for this can be added in time for launch.
-Bug when leaving a scorpion tank driver seat, the sensitivity for looking downwards is severely reduced for some reason, this is very brief, but noticable.

• The viewmodel adjustment is nice, but I noticed that the scope screen on the sniper no longer lines up with the player crosshair as a result. (A nitpick, feel free to ignore)

I played two missions, The Ark and The Covennant.

Thanks for reading, I hope to play more flights in future.

> 2533274885069203;1:
> Posting these here because not all of them are bugs per se, also when I click the link to submit tickets I get an access denied error.
>
> These are a few things I noticed playing Halo 3’s campaign on PC.
>
> -Pop in is very noticable, probably due to the increased resolution, particularly for corpses and dropped weapons.
> -There is no setting to toggle or adjust the motion blur, which is very prevelant in halo 3, I hope a setting for this can be added in time for launch.
> -Bug when leaving a scorpion tank driver seat, the sensitivity for looking downwards is severely reduced for some reason, this is very brief, but noticable.
> - The viewmodel adjustment is nice, but I noticed that the scope screen on the sniper no longer lines up with the player crosshair as a result. (A nitpick, feel free to ignore)
>
> I played two missions, The Ark and The Covennant.
>
> Thanks for reading, I hope to play more flights in future.

I’m sure when Halo 3 came out 343 fix it before the global release