A Few Things if You're Actually Listening.

1- Frozen lobbies are annoying. If I want to leave a lobby and the game won’t let me because it’s “searching for players”, I’m going to just close out of the game entirely. Which means I might not be back given Halo’s track record for extended match search times.

2- When in a lobby after a game, weird noises carry over from the game. Such as the rank up tally noise, or the sound of a woman spartan regenerating her shield, which sounds like a -Yoink- and can be very awkward if anyone else is in the room.

3- One BR for each side of a breakout game makes for hardcore camping and cheap pick off kills given the lack of shield. Either put more in or take them out.

4- I know asymmetrical maps are the 343 way and hopefully this is just a very small and unsatisfying sample. But please please design maps that make sense and are actually good for objectives, not just free for all children running aimlessly throughout environments unknown in the halo universe.

5 - Please patch MCC soon.

thanks for maybe reading!!

Points one and two…I agree

Point 3: WRONG! Heck most people on my teams run right past the BR.

Point 4: WRONG, the maps are amazing! Practice some more and you will see.

point 5: If by patch you mean release Halo 5 as a rectal depository, then yeesssiiiir sign me up!!!

Oh yeah…quitters. They need to penalized. Even if this is a beta! It would help your testing I would assume. That is if you plan on doing anything about them in this game.

Also kill cam. Please at least give me the option to shut it off.

thanks.

In Breakout my entire team quit on me after we lost one round. Is 4v1 fair to you?

Ok, here’s another. Do we really need more than one sword running around a map at any given time?? I don’t really enjoy being gang banged by sword buddies.

> 2535429061186049;4:
> In Breakout my entire team quit on me after we lost one round. Is 4v1 fair to you?

No. That’s exactly why I said they need to be penalized. Unless you’re asking 343 that question.

More :

The Breakout maps seem to get really dim sometimes. Mainly in the peripherals. Down sight will be lit but it’s almost like you’re in tunnel vision. So when you adjust, the lighting brightens suddenly. It’s very distracting and could be hazardous if an enemy were to be walking in that dim area.

Is anyone else having this problem?

> 2533274834712357;1:
> 1- Frozen lobbies are annoying. If I want to leave a lobby and the game won’t let me because it’s “searching for players”, I’m going to just close out of the game entirely. Which means I might not be back given Halo’s track record for extended match search times.
>
> 2- When in a lobby after a game, weird noises carry over from the game. Such as the rank up tally noise, or the sound of a woman spartan regenerating her shield, which sounds like a -Yoink- and can be very awkward if anyone else is in the room.
>
> 3- One BR for each side of a breakout game makes for hardcore camping and cheap pick off kills given the lack of shield. Either put more in or take them out.
>
> 4- I know asymmetrical maps are the 343 way and hopefully this is just a very small and unsatisfying sample. But please please design maps that make sense and are actually good for objectives, not just free for all children running aimlessly throughout environments unknown in the halo universe.
>
> 5 - Please patch MCC soon.
>
> thanks for maybe reading!!

My cheevos for H2 finally popped…after i did the whole campaign on solo snd co-op, they didn’t ever pop for me, but, after the last update they began to pop one after another every so often…like tonite after I did some speed run stuff, I had 7 cheevos pop…! It was great…!

> 2533274796494295;8:
> > 2533274834712357;1:
> > 1- Frozen lobbies are annoying. If I want to leave a lobby and the game won’t let me because it’s “searching for players”, I’m going to just close out of the game entirely. Which means I might not be back given Halo’s track record for extended match search times.
> >
> > 2- When in a lobby after a game, weird noises carry over from the game. Such as the rank up tally noise, or the sound of a woman spartan regenerating her shield, which sounds like a -Yoink- and can be very awkward if anyone else is in the room.
> >
> > 3- One BR for each side of a breakout game makes for hardcore camping and cheap pick off kills given the lack of shield. Either put more in or take them out.
> >
> > 4- I know asymmetrical maps are the 343 way and hopefully this is just a very small and unsatisfying sample. But please please design maps that make sense and are actually good for objectives, not just free for all children running aimlessly throughout environments unknown in the halo universe.
> >
> > 5 - Please patch MCC soon.
> >
> > thanks for maybe reading!!
>
>
> My cheevos for H2 finally popped…after i did the whole campaign on solo snd co-op, they didn’t ever pop for me, but, after the last update they began to pop one after another every so often…like tonite after I did some speed run stuff, I had 7 cheevos pop…! It was great…!

Your post is irrelevant to the topic. But ok. Great!

1 and 5 agree.

> 2533274834712357;3:
> Oh yeah…quitters. They need to penalized. Even if this is a beta! It would help your testing I would assume. That is if you plan on doing anything about them in this game.
>
> Also kill cam. Please at least give me the option to shut it off.
>
> thanks.

Harsh penalties for quitting only makes people want to stop playing altogether. Simply don’t give them experience points for their rank if the team the quit on wins and subtract experience points just like normal if the team the quit on loses.

Yeah, I don’t really care what the penalty is, just as long as there is one. :slight_smile:

No

> 2533274887515153;13:
> No

No?