A few questions to the community - Halo 5 and MCC

It is very obvious, that the Master Chief Collection has still some glitches, maybe bugs, and need patches. That seems to be the subjctive impression of a lot of people in here. I myself saw some bugs, too. (Like: Spartan Operations causes a crash of the whole game after each offline match.)

So:

1A) Did you preordered “The Master Chief Collection” or bought it just after it was released, without reading any review or test?
1B) Are you happy with that decission?
[1C)] If you are not happy - would’ve you bought another game for your money at that time?

2A) Will you preorder “Halo 5” or buy it on the day it will be released, without reading any reviews, tests or similar?
2B) Did your experience with “The Master Chief Collection” influenced/changed your mind? (positive or negative)
[2C)] If you decide to wait and not instantly buy “Halo 5” after it will be released - and you hear, that it will some glitches/bugs, do you think you would buy another game for your money at that time? (if there are some other new games out, at this time)
[2D)] If you decide to buy another game, which game or type of game would it be? (don’t need exact titles here; terms like “another FPS” can be enaugh)

I am just interested. :wink:

I will treat it like I do any other game and check it before buying.

> 2535428825532022;1:
> It is very obvious, that the Master Chief Collection has still some glitches, maybe bugs, and need patches. That seems to be the subjctive impression of a lot of people in here. I myself saw some bugs, too. (Like: Spartan Operations causes a crash of the whole game after each offline match.)
>
> So:
>
> 1A) Did you preordered “The Master Chief Collection” or bought it just after it was released, without reading any review or test?
> 1B) Are you happy with that decission?
> [1C)] If you are not happy - would’ve you bought another game for your money at that time?
>
> 2A) Will you preorder “Halo 5” or buy it on the day it will be released, without reading any reviews, tests or similar?
> 2B) Did your experience with “The Master Chief Collection” influenced/changed your mind? (positive or negative)
> [2C)] If you decide to wait and not instantly buy “Halo 5” after it will be released - and you hear, that it will some glitches/bugs, do you think you would by another game for your money at that time? (if there are some other new games out, at this time)
> [2D)] If you decide to buy another game, which game or type of game would it be? (don’t need exact titles here; terms like “another FPS” can be enaugh)
>
> I am just interested. :wink:

I bought the MCC a month after launch, haven’t experienced any major bugs and I am happy with it.

I will probably not pre order H5, but I will buy it day one or a couple days after probably without reading reviews. I am entirely positive that 343 will not mess up the MM system. They only messed up MCC because It is multiple games with different engines and they were rushed by Microsoft.

I bought the MCC the day of release, and yes, I will be preordering H5. I had some problems with the MCC in matchmaking the first couple of weeks, but they cleared up after that. I am very happy with the direction 343 is taking the franchise.

I preordered it digitally, its halo, was a must buy no questions asked… I would have bought it eventually.

I will pre order halo 5. MCC did make me think twice about it, but its halo. I will buy it no matter what lol.

If there is problems like MCC , lets face we will all buy it eventually… at least for the campaign.

1A. Bought it a week or two ago after hearing tons of angry reviews and criticisms.

1B. Honestly, yes. Angry that the matchmaking sucks, but Halo 2 Anniversary was a fun Campaign, there’s a lot to do in regards to achievements and unlockables, and the Ce Playlist has given me very little trouble. However, any other playlist I either can’t find matches, or I find matches with just absolutely ridiculous, unacceptable amounts of lag.

2A. No. Even if I was going to buy Halo 5 I don’t see why someone wouldn’t research it first. Played the beta for a significant amount of time, was not that impressed.

2B. I’m not buying Halo 5 until the MCC is fixed, even then I’m unsure about buying it.

2C. Yes.

2D. Toxikk for the PC, Sunset Overdrive for the Xbox One. Both Shooters, the former is an “unreal tournament clone”. The latter is a quirky story shooter that looks like a lot of fun.

1A. Preorded just knowing what it contained and seeing some footage of H2A.

1B. For the most part.

2A. Yes, I’ll preorder the game as soon as it’s available digitally, though I’d say playing 20+ hours of the beta kind of counts as a “preview”.

2B. Yes, playing MCC has affected my stance toward H5 negatively, meaning I don’t have 100% confidence it will launch in a bug-free state without major issues. Clearly not enough to stop me from preordering so I can play the game ASAP, however.

2D. I plan on buying many games as well as Halo 5 around that time. It will be the ridiculous holiday season, after all. Off the top of my head Tomb Raider, Forza, Uncharted, and God knows what else.

MCC issues??? Hahahaha the -Yoinking!- game is broken! Game are crashing in tourneys, with parties etc… But looking some people maybe they have a limited edition.

About the thread:

I bought MCC at launch.
My last preorder was H4…
80% i wont H5
MCC show me lack of profesionalism in 343.
I dont know… maybe Battlefield 5 or Titanfall 2. Or MCC until 2017, i want a FPS with his own identity not a generic crap.