A few questions from a noob

I just have a few questions I would like answered please.

1. What does the Librarian do to the Master Chief

2. Does the light rifle have a slower fire rate that the DMR/BR

3. Do you obtain xp from custom games

4. do you obtain xp from spartan ops

5. Is the binary rifle a one hit kill in MM

1. I’m not sure, but whatever the librarian did to him obviously worked.

2. when scoped, it’s a 4sk

3. yes

4. I believe so.

5. the opposite of no

1. She “Mutates” him (Forerunner mutation | Halo Alpha | Fandom)
  2. I believe so
  3. Yes
  4. Yes.
  5. Yes

> 1. She “Mutates” him (Forerunner mutation | Halo Alpha | Fandom)
> 2. I believe so
> 3. Yes
> 4. Yes.
> 5. Yes

She doesn’t mutate the Chief. Mutation is only done to Forerunners. The Librarian advanced Master Chief’s human evolution. Master Chief is now the most evolved human currently in the Halo universe.

> She doesn’t mutate the Chief. Mutation is only done to Forerunners. The Librarian advanced Master Chief’s human evolution. Master Chief is now the most evolved human currently in the Halo universe.

I think you’ll find that it is essentially the same thing. Forerunners have the ability to instantly enhance their evolutionary status, humans do not, until the librarian did what she did. It was not a Brevet mutation because the librarian is pretty much Chiefs guardian.

1. She unlocked a a immunity to the composer that she placed into the genes of humans when she indexed humanity. She also advanced his evolution to what degree is not yet known. It is said humanity would even surpass the forerunners if they continued to evolve.

2. I’ve noticed it’s somewhat slower but all the same gets the job done.

3. Yes, but not that much

4. Yes, i have gotten 2500 exp most times or close too.

5. Yes, if you hit them anywhere on the body its one hit kill, however it also gives out a giant laser that tells everyone on the map exactly where you are when scoped.