A few new Forge ideas.

Well, forge has came a long way, and although it will probably never become a full map creator, it is an amazing editor and I have some ideas to just add a slight bit more depth to the maps.

-Corpses/Dead Bodies: There’s a thread on this, you probably already read it.
-Decals: Blood, bullet holes etc you know the drill
-Scale option: Scale objects using the options (Make them bigger or smaller)
-Vehicle colours: Yes, I know there is some customisation, but I’m talking like arctic warthogs, red wraiths etc.
-Destroyed vehicles: Also, corpses thread.
-Weapon damage modifier: Available through the options.
-Destructables: Options to make some objects destroyable or not.
-Team Specific: Red team only weapon/ vehicle?
-Team Shields: Shield doors which only certain teams can use, usable through options.
-Gravity editor: Using a boundary (Like the kill ones) you can toggle what the gravity is in that area.

These all seem quite possible as additions to forge, and I’m sure would add a lot more depth and a much “cooler” feel to your maps. I hope you like my suggestions and post what you think bellow.

> Well, forge has came a long way, and although it will probably never become a full map creator, it is an amazing editor and I have some ideas to just add a slight bit more depth to the maps.
>
> -Corpses/Dead Bodies: There’s a thread on this, you probably already read it.
> -Decals: Blood, bullet holes etc you know the drill
> -Scale option: Scale objects using the options (Make them bigger or smaller)
> -Vehicle colours: Yes, I know there is some customisation, but I’m talking like arctic warthogs, red wraiths etc.
> -Destroyed vehicles: Also, corpses thread.
> -Weapon damage modifier: Available through the options.
> -Destructables: Options to make some objects destroyable or not.
> -Team Specific: Red team only weapon/ vehicle?
> -Team Shields: Shield doors which only certain teams can use, usable through options.
> -Gravity editor: Using a boundary (Like the kill ones) you can toggle what the gravity is in that area.
>
> These all seem quite possible as additions to forge, and I’m sure would add a lot more depth and a much “cooler” feel to your maps. I hope you like my suggestions and post what you think bellow.

The corpses and destroyed vehicles sound possible,

If they did put them in forge i think they would be in the scenery section.

> > Well, forge has came a long way, and although it will probably never become a full map creator, it is an amazing editor and I have some ideas to just add a slight bit more depth to the maps.
> >
> > -Corpses/Dead Bodies: There’s a thread on this, you probably already read it.
> > -Decals: Blood, bullet holes etc you know the drill
> > -Scale option: Scale objects using the options (Make them bigger or smaller)
> > -Vehicle colours: Yes, I know there is some customisation, but I’m talking like arctic warthogs, red wraiths etc.
> > -Destroyed vehicles: Also, corpses thread.
> > -Weapon damage modifier: Available through the options.
> > -Destructables: Options to make some objects destroyable or not.
> > -Team Specific: Red team only weapon/ vehicle?
> > -Team Shields: Shield doors which only certain teams can use, usable through options.
> > -Gravity editor: Using a boundary (Like the kill ones) you can toggle what the gravity is in that area.
> >
> > These all seem quite possible as additions to forge, and I’m sure would add a lot more depth and a much “cooler” feel to your maps. I hope you like my suggestions and post what you think bellow.
>
> The corpses and destroyed vehicles sound possible,
>
> If they did put them in forge i think they would be in the scenery section.

Yeah. Anyone else gonna contribute?

I like all of OPs ideas.

I wanted to make a black hawk down map but I couldn’t force the falcon to stay dead, or stay grounded or anything. :confused:
Wreckage would have made a big difference.

Maybe in Halo 4 u can forge a map so well it’ll look like a campaign level :smiley:

> Maybe in Halo 4 u can forge a map so well it’ll look like a campaign level :smiley:

hmm… lets take it a step further and make a custom campaign level :smiley:

EDIT: Ive also been asking for object textures :slight_smile: