Grenade Indicators -good by triple kill -bad

No- zoom out when shot -good by “Anti-Sniper” -bad

No dropping flag -cod CTF -ugly

Auto-pickup flag -WHERE DID MY ROCKETS GO!? -bad

Ordinance Packages -Killstreak, only 1 gametype -bad

Fishstick controls -Hello 12 yr olds welcome to Halo -ugly

Killcams -no “Team awareness while dead” -bad

See anything familiar?

(The game as a whole looks wonderfull, but where <mark>all</mark> of these nessissary?)

-_-

Thanks for your opinion OP.

At least he kept it simple and to the point instead of making a poorly composed five paragraph rant about the game.

> Tatical/Support packages - Good by legendary Halo balance -ugly
>
> Custom Loadouts -removes multiple slayer gametypes -good
>
> Gun Skins -hello stripes -good
>
> Grenade Indicators -good by triple kill -bad
>
> No- zoom out when shot -good by “Anti-Sniper” -bad
>
> No dropping flag -<mark>cod CTF</mark> -ugly
>
> Auto-pickup flag -WHERE DID MY ROCKETS GO!? -bad
>
> Ordinance Packages -Killstreak, only 1 gametype -bad
>
> Fishstick controls -Hello 12 yr olds welcome to Halo -ugly
>
> Killcams -no “Team awareness while dead” -bad
>
> See anything familiar?
>
> (The game as a whole looks wonderfull, but where all of these nessissary?)

COD CTF? More like any arena shooter CTF. Honestly, it feels like the people on these forum only heard about Halo and COD. Go play other games people.

Summed up nicely OP. Made me laugh.

I agree with most of your points. Things like player made game types are good to overhaul and optimize. Doing that to core game types is like putting Humpty Dumpty back together again. It’s not going to come out better than it was before.

So controls for new players is a bad addition?
Auto pickup was default in CE it’s nothing new.
About killcams, this is a game where you know where you get killed from 95% of the time anyway. Snipers,rockets,bullets all have trails that easily lead you straight to the shooter. It’s not going to hand out free info.
I agree with grenade indicators, seriously how do people not see the shiny blue orb or giant orange field?

I don’t understand the OP at all.

This Sounds very very…familiar but, I just can’t put my finger on it. DANG

He pointed out the lamest issues that really have little to if any effect on making the game worse. I’ve played it, and trust me the changes were for the better. In addition, i’m pretty sure 343 will make playlist for the community for drop-able flag ctf, regular infection, and more simple things.

> I don’t understand the OP at all.

some changes good, some bad.(In his opinion)

> He pointed out the lamest issues that really have little to if any effect on making the game worse. I’ve played it, and trust me the changes were for the better. In addition, i’m pretty sure 343 will make playlist for the community for drop-able flag ctf, regular infection, and more simple things.

The no-drop flag is for scrubs that don’t know how to toss a flag even though it’s quite simple.

Well that’s a bit of a harsh opinion, but I agree on the aspect that dropping the flag has always been apart of halo. Then again, change has also been apart of halo, so what I propose again that 343 should do is make two seperate CTF modes to choose from in the lobby. One for Classic CTF, and a second for Infinity CTF.

> > He pointed out the lamest issues that really have little to if any effect on making the game worse. I’ve played it, and trust me the changes were for the better. In addition, i’m pretty sure 343 will make playlist for the community for drop-able flag ctf, regular infection, and more simple things.
>
> The no-drop flag is for scrubs that don’t know how to toss a flag even though it’s quite simple.

SCRUBS???

I have to say this post is pretty stupid, I’m only 13 years of age, I got into halo about 3 years ago with the original Halo CE on the original Xbox and fell in love and have been obsessing over it ever since,got every Halo game (But wars), I’ve even already pre ordered the limited edition of Halo 4. Not every young kid plays CoD or enjoys it, way to generalize and make yourself look stupid.

> > > He pointed out the lamest issues that really have little to if any effect on making the game worse. I’ve played it, and trust me the changes were for the better. In addition, i’m pretty sure 343 will make playlist for the community for drop-able flag ctf, regular infection, and more simple things.
> >
> > The no-drop flag is for scrubs that don’t know how to toss a flag even though it’s quite simple.
>
> SCRUBS???

The word “scrub” has been overused to the point where it makes the user like childish.

Anyways, the new no-flag-drop is just a new gameplay mechanic they’re trying out.

> I don’t understand the OP at all.

Another way to bash the changes that 343 introduces into H4 that are currently featured in the game “that shall not be named”.

For people who don’t like these changes, I encourage you to vote on the “dislike” poll I created: https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst116363_Poll--vote-on-the-changes-you-dislike.aspx

I also have a “like” poll for people who want to endorse any of these changes: https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst116360_Poll--vote-on-the-changes-you-like.aspx

> Fishstick controls -Hello 12 yr olds welcome to Halo -ugly

I am fine with hardcore halo fans having concerns about the new H4 changes, but the quote above is a bit uncalled for:

1. Lots of mature people play “the game that shall not be named”, like the majority of the 60+ members in the clan I am in. Some members have kids who are teenagers;
  2. I am sure that plenty of “12 year olds” play Halo as well;
  3. Halo CE released > 10 years ago. I am sure that plenty of fans who played Halo back then were teenagers at the time, including a lot of fans on this forum.
  4. What’s wrong of making it easier for fans of both (like me) to play them at the same time?

> > > He pointed out the lamest issues that really have little to if any effect on making the game worse. I’ve played it, and trust me the changes were for the better. In addition, i’m pretty sure 343 will make playlist for the community for drop-able flag ctf, regular infection, and more simple things.
> >
> > The no-drop flag is for scrubs that don’t know how to toss a flag even though it’s quite simple.
>
> SCRUBS???

Yes, scrubs.

> > > > He pointed out the lamest issues that really have little to if any effect on making the game worse. I’ve played it, and trust me the changes were for the better. In addition, i’m pretty sure 343 will make playlist for the community for drop-able flag ctf, regular infection, and more simple things.
> > >
> > > The no-drop flag is for scrubs that don’t know how to toss a flag even though it’s quite simple.
> >
> > SCRUBS???
>
> The word “scrub” has been overused to the point where it makes the user like childish.
>
> Anyways, the new no-flag-drop is just a new gameplay mechanic they’re trying out.

How is calling someone a scrub childish? I think it’s the fact that you are one and try to make statements to contradict yourself.