A few general things in MCC that should be done.

As we all know, Halo Master Chief Collection houses numerous games from the halo franchise and hopefully will add games such as Halo Reach to its collection. But that is not the topic at hand. Before those games can be added, there are a few things that MUST be done to allow smooth multiplayer gameplay and community fun.

These are the main issues I am talking about:
Being kicked out of matchmaking after a match is over.
Extensive wait times for multiplayer and bugs which cause you to start your search all over again.
Lack of easily accessable (or any) community browsing system to allow people to upload and download community made maps and game types.

Games such as Halo Reach and Halo 4 thrived with a multiplayer backbone rooted in the community. Therefore these fixes and new additions are paramount to allow MCC succeed.

Sadly MCC has been plagued by bad connections and bugs since release. I remember playing a ‘team slayer’ match with my buddy and every person in the game had a different team…meaning it was just rumble free-for-all.

They should really implement a system that allows people who want to continue in a certain playlist stay instead of having to hop back to the matchmaking lobby and restart the search, my friend an I who play team doubles have waited up to 20 minutes to find a lobby even though people were out there.

> 2535472416106722;1:
> As we all know, Halo Master Chief Collection houses numerous games from the halo franchise and hopefully will add games such as Halo Reach to its collection. But that is not the topic at hand. Before those games can be added, there are a few things that MUST be done to allow smooth multiplayer gameplay and community fun.
>
> These are the main issues I am talking about:
> Being kicked out of matchmaking after a match is over.
> Extensive wait times for multiplayer and bugs which cause you to start your search all over again.
> Lack of easily accessable (or any) community browsing system to allow people to upload and download community made maps and game types.
>
> Games such as Halo Reach and Halo 4 thrived with a multiplayer backbone rooted in the community. Therefore these fixes and new additions are paramount to allow MCC succeed.

What exactly do you mean by “Halo 4 thrived”?

I think, something that could help with population is to add some way to see how many people are waiting in a playlist. That way, players may naturally gravitate to eachother, speeding up search times.
And, being able to stay in a lobby would be nice, too.
The file share needs to be fixed. Its kind of a let down that you can’t browse maps or anything. Plus, you can’t even save theater films, beyond the temporary history. And also, you can’t edit files after saving them- Which is odd.

Check out this link here for a complete list of bugs still present: Bug list