A Fantastic Idea/strategy

I’ve just had an idea, what if say a team of four went into matchmaking all using the same AA… for example, four auto sentries or four jet packers? I reckon you’ll have some extreme domination going on, three people wanna join me any try it out? It’ll go on youtube if it works! :smiley:

Has anybody tried this before?

> I’ve just had an idea, what if say a team of four went into matchmaking all using the same AA… for example, four auto sentries or four jet packers? I reckon you’ll have some extreme domination going on, three people wanna join me any try it out? It’ll go on youtube if it works! :smiley:
>
> Has anybody tried this before?

4 people with the same weapons and strategy get beaten by the same weakness again and again. No thanks.

I played a game with a bunch of friends where it was 4v4 CTF on haven.

We all ended up with auto-sentries out of luck/hillarity.
fun fact: 4 auto-sentries are the best flag guarding tool ever. You get about 2 seconds in sight of all of them before you get killed. this let us get huge amounts of map control and let us rush the flag with an attack force of 4.

Needless to say, we won that game.

So yes, map control can be done in Halo 4, you just need some clever coordination with teammates.

(PS: lots of regen fields on one team are also kind of stupid good in situations like this)

I played against a clan on BTB Ragnorock (i was on a team of random people)

All the enemy used Active Cammo, and camped like crazy. It was very ANNOYING!! I actually raged over this.
Played the game to the end and avoid them all.

Guess it will work against random people, but an organised team will eisily exploit the weaknesses in a AA against you.

Wow, what a fun loving bag of sunshine you are. You don’t even think you might have the littlest bit of fun?