A DMR Thread, Honest...

Instead of what we currently have I suggest it is replaced by the smash hit ‘Gangnam Style’ on loop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Alternatively, I would be happy with a ‘Halo Tracks’ option in the main menu which contains fan favourite Halo songs, and the ability for the user to select which ones in particular they would like played in the user interface on a rotational basis. I’m aware nothing like this would ever be implemented I just thought it would be a nice additional feature for some of us who enjoy the Halo music past and present. Not enough monks playing guitars currently in my humble opOnion, thoughts? P.S. a UI ‘theme’ option would be nice too, similar to how the 360 dashboard does it. I’d love a badazz Arbiter theme, sword in one hand plasma rifle in the other, awwhhhh mannn… I guess I’d like more customisation with my Halo experience but judging by what 343 did to the CUSTOM games community (eradicated it) I won’t be holding my breath.

On the note of Halo music I hate that the matchmaking menus have no music. I mean almost complete silence for 5-10 minutes while searching for a match. Id be happy with the default menu theme, but silence come on…

I loved EA Sports SSX because I could load my own custom music tracks.

Maybe something like that would be great. I would use it for sure