A discussion about the armor coding and emblem

This is all to the halo fans and the 343 employees and developers I seen the beta for halo infinite and I love the gameplay and I love how 343 is doing it I have no problem with the armor coding just have a suggestion wanting to hear feedback about the idea 343 should make a attachment feature on halo waypoint you pay a little bit extra for a custom armor coding and also add color changes to the emblem instead of preset made emblems This is also a suggestion and discussion with everyone

> 2533274810086354;1:
> This is all to the halo fans and the 343 employees and developers I seen the beta for halo infinite and I love the gameplay and I love how 343 is doing it I have no problem with the armor coding just have a suggestion wanting to hear feedback about the idea 343 should make a attachment feature on halo waypoint you pay a little bit extra for a custom armor coding and also add color changes to the emblem instead of preset made emblems This is also a suggestion and discussion with everyone

I think you mean armor “coatings” there dude.

Uhhh. Well I don’t think the limited options for customisation we saw in the technical flight are going to remain the same in the release build.