A Different Kind Of Clan Needs Spartans To Start It Up

Hey I don’t have any experience in well, clans. But I really want to make a community of gamers based around custom games, i know its not like your usual mlg/we know how to have fun clan but that’s the point, were actually gonna be a clan submitting custom games and maps, even ideas that might inspire others forgers, there could be occasional mlg matches but i would mostly like to make it a hub for unknown forgers to submit there ideas and maybe even make a name for themselves,

If anyone is interested in starting this clan or joining it if it’s ever started please leave a message below and thanks for reading…

you can join my clan, RATS clan.
we are a clan that just likes to mess around, and not only on halo, but also on games like battlefield or CoD. if you are interrested to join, you can see my gt next to this message…
(we have a website: www.ratsclanarea.webs.com
we also have a youtube channel: RealRATSclan
if you want to know more about the clan, you can send a message to these peole:

DazzaDaBest694
ratrocks

I am, in fact, trying to build a clan to cover all aspects of Halo: Reach. if you’re interested, I could use someone like you to run the Forge/Custom Game portion of it.

Thanks a lot guys but i was looking for people who actually want to start a clan from the ground up

> Thanks a lot guys but i was looking for people who actually want to start a clan from the ground up

I have no members other than myself at the moment, unfortunately, so I kind of AM building one from the ground up.

oh in that case message me on xbox

> oh in that case message me on xbox

I assume your gamertag is the same as your username on here?

Hey I’m still looking for people who would possibly make this clan with me. my gamertag is my username btw

it’s not good?

To be completely honest, it is much easier to just join one. If you decide to just join one, I have a professional clan you might be interested in.

:confused: your right but it’s a dream and im perusing it