a couple things I would like in halo 4

I grew up on halo ce on the pc and Halo 2 on xbox live, but more so Halo 2. I think the ranking system from Halo 2 should be brought back but combined with halo 3’s ranking system, it was cool to watch the color and shape of your rank change and eventually turn into emblems like suns, moons, a comet and a halo ring. I also think that ranking system better displayed a players skill, for example in Halo 3 you probably had a highest skill of 45-50 while in halo 2 it was rare to see people 35+ unless they were modders, and now since the modding problem is eliminated for the most part this idea would be even better. I think if we could replace the halo 3 number rank system but keep the emblem rank system (major, brigadier, etc)it would be perfect.

Here is a link to what Halo 2 ranks looked like for those who haven’t played Halo 2 on live: http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/7/75/Ranking2.jpg

I know everybody else has been begging for this but I would really love to see clans brought back in the same way they were in Halo 2, like with a clan list and all but with clan leaderboards and such so it felt more organized.

> I grew up on halo ce on the pc and Halo 2 on xbox live, but more so Halo 2. I think the ranking system from Halo 2 should be brought back but combined with halo 3’s ranking system, it was cool to watch the color and shape of your rank change and eventually turn into emblems like suns, moons, a comet and a halo ring. I also think that ranking system better displayed a players skill, for example in Halo 3 you probably had a highest skill of 45-50 while in halo 2 it was rare to see people 35+ unless they were modders, and now since the modding problem is eliminated for the most part this idea would be even better. I think if we could replace the halo 3 number rank system but keep the emblem rank system (major, brigadier, etc)it would be perfect.
>
> Here is a link to what Halo 2 ranks looked like for those who haven’t played Halo 2 on live: http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/7/75/Ranking2.jpg
>
> I know everybody else has been begging for this but I would really love to see clans brought back in the same way they were in Halo 2, like with a clan list and all but with clan leaderboards and such so it felt more organized.

completely agreed,loved that halo 2 ranks ___ hope they will return

> I grew up on halo ce on the pc and Halo 2 on xbox live, but more so Halo 2. I think the ranking system from Halo 2 should be brought back but combined with halo 3’s ranking system, it was cool to watch the color and shape of your rank change and eventually turn into emblems like suns, moons, a comet and a halo ring. I also think that ranking system better displayed a players skill, for example in Halo 3 you probably had a highest skill of 45-50 while in halo 2 it was rare to see people 35+ unless they were modders, and now since the modding problem is eliminated for the most part this idea would be even better. I think if we could replace the halo 3 number rank system but keep the emblem rank system (major, brigadier, etc)it would be perfect.
>
> Here is a link to what Halo 2 ranks looked like for those who haven’t played Halo 2 on live: http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/7/75/Ranking2.jpg
>
> I know everybody else has been begging for this but I would really love to see clans brought back in the same way they were in Halo 2, like with a clan list and all but with clan leaderboards and such so it felt more organized.

As someone with a history of playing Halo 2 online, I agree with this thread!