A couple of small issues

I still believe that in some instances it’s hard to distinguish between an enemy and your own team.
The colours should either be more solid, feature less extra white/black/anything bits and display some sort of clearly visible indicator that somebody is on your own team. Make their names or tags appear above them at any range, unless you’re zoomed in on them. This makes it easy to know who the enemy is, because anyone without the marker is a target. This should have been addressed long ago.

Another suggested improvement is a system for warzone where players can choose in their settings what loadouts they want at certain req levels. This eliminates the frustration of changing around your weapons and such every time they level up (potentially). This will be a huge convenience for players if it is implemented. Example: I’ve chosen a classic BR and magnum as my level 3 loadout. I reach req level 3 in game, and the next time I die, I spawn with that loadout without having to manually do it.

I agree with the second d half of your post. But as for being able to distinguish between a red player and a blue player. I don’t see what the problem is. You have not only very different colors but also a red nametag whenever you look at an enemy. You can’t really get much distinct than that.

> 2533275008405049;2:
> I agree with the second d half of your post. But as for being able to distinguish between a red player and a blue player. I don’t see what the problem is. You have not only very different colors but also a red nametag whenever you look at an enemy. You can’t really get much distinct than that.

Well my vision is great but when I look at a teammate and they don’t have any sort of tag above them, for an annoying split second, I can think it’s an enemy because historically that’s how it’s been. People don’t always keep track of what team they’re on when they’ve been blasting out a lot of matches. They just need to look at a spartan and immediately know if it’s an enemy or not.