A couple ideas i need oppinions on.

Ok so i have a couple ideas i wanna know what you guys think

Idea 1:

There should be nothing that requires play time that will hinder people from enjoying customs, forge, spartan ops, etc.

What i mean is, traditionally, these gametypes have always hindered players from advancing. While i dont give 2 flying f—'s about advancing, alot of people do. Either the advancing system needs to be ONLY skill based, or customs/forge/etc need to allow it give considerable exp/spartanpoints/cR/etc.

Idea 2:

There should be a betting system in H4 for spartanpoints or w/e it is. Like someone could setup a map, and a gametype (pre-set by 343 or MLG) and players could 1v1,4v4,XvX, and each player would agree to an amount and winner gets the opponents points.

Vote and discuss please.

Hmmmm you just might not be onto something…

I like the way you’re thinking!! haha yeah, i think matchmaking should be more skill based, and perhaps there should be seperate rankings: one for skill/matchmaking and another for customs/forge to show what kind of player u are. and the second idea for SURE!!

> I like the way you’re thinking!! haha yeah, i think matchmaking should be more skill based, and perhaps there should be seperate rankings: one for skill/matchmaking and another for customs/forge to show what kind of player u are. and the second idea for SURE!!

sweet thanks