a couple ideas for halo 4

I love Halo now. But I have a few minor ideas for the game. Final killcam would be a amazing feture… Showing that hilarious kill with your friends while you own noobs XD.

But another idea that I have is a little major, (Maybe a Beta idea) But aiming down your sight, I don’t know if that will take away from the Halo feel or not.

I’ll show you out.

> I’ll show you out.

?

> > I’ll show you out.
>
> ?

Click those words. <Facepalm>

I like Final Killcam but it makes people try crazy stuff at the end to get it which annoys the hell out of me. ADS is not needed as has been explained many times.

> I’ll show you out.

Oh look it’s the most played game on Xbox Live.

The most played game on xbox lives forum.

Ya I see your point. But try to look beyond that. Just imagine throwing a sticky grenade up a air vent and getting a double kill :smiley:

But that would “Copy CoD more than Halo 4 already has” I disagree, for the soul fact that Halo has never had one, I don’t think it would be a welcome adition.

> But that would “Copy CoD more than Halo 4 already has” I disagree, for the soul fact that Halo has never had one, I don’t think it would be a welcome adition.

343 really needs to have a open beta and have these new ideas. like the custom classes and so on. Even if its not on the Halo 4 servers, Like maybe a beta with the halo reach servers? just a though, I don’t want to see Halo 4 making huge changes and then needing to wait 2 or 3 years for Halo 4 (If there will be another one)

Hey maybe first person driving?