A cool idea for customization...

It most likely would never go through, but you know how 343 always strecthes the quote of “your spartan” and how you decide on what he/she looks like in multiplayer. Well why not facial customization? by that I mean being able to customize how your spartan looks not only from outside the suit, but in aswell. Now, I know that people are gonna say “You will never see ur persons face,” well if 343 decides to do something like spartan ops again, instead of being cutscenes of other spartans and then cutting to you in gameplay, you can see your person helmet off talking to whomever they will be talking to in that scene. OR if you wanna one up it, look at it like the epilouge mission from Halo: Reach, if your visor gets cracked during multiplayer, you can actually see the players customized face under the cracked visor. You can even implement what rainbow six vegas did, and have the ability to scan your own face onto your spartans face. Like I said, problably would never happen, but I feel something as simple as this would be innovative and cool… Just A Thought :slight_smile:

interesting idea and with kinect 2.0 not out of the realm of possibility.

That would be pretty awesome and I think it would be an awesome feature, I don’t see why they shouldn’t do that, especially if the idea of Spartan IVs stays (which it most likely will). Perhaps when you are in the pre-game lobby, instead of looking at all of the Spartans in their poses, there are the Spartans in the recruit stance, but they are holding their helmet at their side. Just an idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, I am against this Idea, mostly because most spartans are supposed to be badass anonymous heros, whose faces remain a mystery, adds a certain flair to their aura.

> Nah, I am against this Idea, mostly because most spartans are supposed to be badass anonymous heros, whose faces remain a mystery, adds a certain flair to their aura.

There’d probably be an option for your Spartan to not have a face just like how it is now. Giving everyone the choice would probably be the best option.

Anyways I’d love it. As long as it actually looks good. I’ve seen other games attempt it and it turned out looking really ugly.

And because I’m sure at least one other person here is thinking of it. Link!

No comment. No - Yoinking - comment at all. -.-

Not possible. Under the helmet is just another helmet. The helmet is their face.