A compromise for sprint

Yes, it’s another sprint thread, but here I’m talking about a compromise, not a removal (mods please don’t lock this). We need a compromise badly. If we keep sprint, we’d by excluding a big portion of the fan base. If we remove sprint, then we’d also be removing another big portion of the fanbase. Here I have come up with a few different compromises:

1. What if we were just to increase base speed and lower map size, but keep sprint? Let’s face it, we’ve all had those times in halo 3 where we just wanted to sprint to cover. With this way, sprint would be a lot less common and you’d still have for those times where you just want to sprint.

2. Have about 5 classic playlists. This way, the classic players wouldn’t get bored with their one classic playlist. What is like is a combination of idea #1 and #2.

3. This one is my least favorite, but I thought I’d put it out there anyways. You would be able to sprint with your weapon up and throw grenades and melee, but it’d be a lot less accurate and your camera would shake a bit.

So what do you guys think about these ideas? If you have your own ideas (not “remove sprint” or “keep it how it is”), post them. We definitely need a compromise that would make both sides happy.

Hi I’m The sprint thread please feed me.