A Complaint About Mt Lam Lam

This map needs to be removed from matchmaking as soon as possible, due to it’s buggy state.

The two times I have played on this map with my friends, the game has split into two twice, with one half carrying on with the game, and others having their Xbox’s crash so they must be unplugged to be able to turn them off. I’m not sure why this happens, but it has only ever happened on this map, so that I have to physically unplug the Xbox to be able to restart it.

If anyone knows why, or has also experienced this problem, help is appreciated.

This is the first I have heard of this, to be honest it sounds like a Disk problem, not a map problem.

When I have played Mt Lam Lam, no one I was with got kicked for their ‘console freezing’ as you are calling it.

Tell your friends to install Reach to their Hard Drive, it’s not like a specific map can cause your console to freeze while other Forge World maps are fine.

DON’T remove Mt Lam Lam, it’s the best community map there is!

Renegade, on the other hand, the creator of that map should be murdered by a rabid unicorn

We all have our games saved to the Hard Drive, and it’s the only map it’s ever happened on. The fact it’s happened twice makes me think it isn’t a fluke though.

Don’t worry, mine did that on countdown. I went to see wat happened in theater and it did it again at that point in the match. So I gave up.

Mt Lam Lam is awesome. Great map.

Mt lam lam is TERRIBLE

> We all have our games saved to the Hard Drive, and it’s the only map it’s ever happened on. The fact it’s happened twice makes me think it isn’t a fluke though.

Well I can tell you it’s nothing to do with the map, I can play it fine.

This has only ever happened to me a few times in BTB. Only once have I been part of the half which continues with the game (on Hem). Coincidence it happened on Lam Lam twice, though. Nothing more, it plays fine (although it’s too small and cramped for vehicles).