A competition to have YOUR Spartan in Halo 4?

Would you like a sort of Waypoint competition where you could make your own Spartan, submit it to the lovely folks here and have your super soldier put in the game as a Spartan IV? I sure as hell would!

Obviously, it’s not a real competition, just asking if you like the sound of it. But just for fun, post a synopsis of your Spartan here, I’ll give feedback, promise! <3

My Spartan.

Sierra 398 Ryan.

> Would you like a sort of Waypoint competition where you could make your own Spartan, submit it to the lovely folks here and have your super soldier put in the game as a Spartan IV? I sure as hell would!
>
> Obviously, it’s not a real competition, just asking if you like the sound of it. But just for fun, post a synopsis of your Spartan here, I’ll give feedback, promise! <3

I wouldn’t mind, as long as I got to voice him.

> > Would you like a sort of Waypoint competition where you could make your own Spartan, submit it to the lovely folks here and have your super soldier put in the game as a Spartan IV? I sure as hell would!
> >
> > Obviously, it’s not a real competition, just asking if you like the sound of it. But just for fun, post a synopsis of your Spartan here, I’ll give feedback, promise! <3
>
> I wouldn’t mind, as long as I got to voice him.

Yeah, that would be the best.