A community league?

After having so much fun with Pope’s tourny i was thinking about maybe setting up a Waypoint Community League. It would be team based and have seasons. How many would be interested in this idea?

> After having so much fun with Pope’s tourny i was thinking about maybe setting up a Waypoint Community League. It would be team based and have seasons. How many would be interested in this idea?

I would!

yes

SOunds like hella of good time.

It should be fun if we can find enough interested parties.

I got some ideas how to set this up. I’ll shoot you an invite when I get on tomorrow and we can talk about it.

im intereseted, waypoint community rocks.

I believe I have already tossed my cowgirl hat into the ring last night, but count me in with this as long as there’s plenty of fun stuff and its not too serious :slight_smile:

I’m in.

> After having so much fun with Pope’s tourny i was thinking about maybe setting up a Waypoint Community League. It would be team based and have seasons. How many would be interested in this idea?

Reasonable idea, but you need to expand on it and display a more accurate idea of what you want to do, how will it work, game type rules, etc.

I’m in as long as it works out with my schedule. Sounds like a grand idea.

I’m in.

Double post.

If anyone wants, we can start a season soon? Maybe next weekend?
Get some teams going with some brackets so we can follow it?

This is up to the people, and the OP of course.

> > After having so much fun with Pope’s tourny i was thinking about maybe setting up a Waypoint Community League. It would be team based and have seasons. How many would be interested in this idea?
>
> Reasonable idea, but you need to expand on it and display a more accurate idea of what you want to do, how will it work, game type rules, etc.

I plan to sit down during the week and hammer all details out. Just didnt want to go through all the effort if there wasnt enough interest.

> Double post.
>
> If anyone wants, we can start a season soon? Maybe next weekend?
> Get some teams going with some brackets so we can follow it?
>
> This is up to the people, and the OP of course.

Not gonna rush into this. I have Firefight Night next weekend so im attention will be on that.

Wrayze, Goobot, Erickyboo?