A clip of why bloom is terrible

(thx to whomever rendered)

lolbloom

so i decided to play some bloom ffa and low and behold kids are eating my shots!!! thank you based god i can play no bloom customs all day.

also this picture is for you 343

you may not realize this but bloom has been with halo forever just not visible. but in reach it has been more visible but now 343 has completly elimanted it. basiclay there was no win

Post it in the halo Reach forums or the feed back thread please.
Link, where are those links?

Thank you.

> you may not realize this but bloom has been with halo forever just not visible. but in reach it has been more visible but now 343 has completly elimanted it. basiclay there was no win

Bullet spread =/= Bloom

You cannot control bullet spread with your cadence.

But if Bungie says it’s true then it is, rite?

Oh, boy. Another bloom thread. Whoopie!

thankyou to who ever rendered!

> (thx to whomever rendered)
>
> lolbloom
>
> so i decided to play some bloom ffa and low and behold kids are eating my shots!!! thank you based god i can play no bloom customs all day.
>
> also this picture is for you 343

Next time, why don’t you wait for your reticle to completely reset and aim accurately, instead of spamming shots.

> > (thx to whomever rendered)
> >
> > lolbloom
> >
> > so i decided to play some bloom ffa and low and behold kids are eating my shots!!! thank you based god i can play no bloom customs all day.
> >
> > also this picture is for you 343
>
> Next time, why don’t you wait for your reticle to completely reset and aim accurately, instead of spamming shots.

u dont need to pace when someone is absolute…

I’m sorry OP, but I got a good laugh out of the vid.

> you may not realize this but bloom has been with halo forever just not visible. but in reach it has been more visible but now 343 has completly elimanted it. basiclay there was no win

Halo 2 would like to speak with you.

Oh my days. Another day, Another user complaining about Bloom. Yes; We know it sucks! To be honest, in the video, I must admit, you were spamming the trigger like nobody’s business. Slow the pace brother. Think of the song “Staying alive”. Fire to the lyrics of that song. You know; “Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Staying Alive”. That should score you some good kills with Bloom.

Also, that picture you put up. Kinda harsh on Bungie. Why does 343i Have to be better than Bungie? Why does Bungie have to be better than 343i. Can’t we all just get along nicely!

Also, this thread is in the wrong category. It should be in the Halo: Reach category.

- Jason Garwood

> > > (thx to whomever rendered)
> > >
> > > lolbloom
> > >
> > > so i decided to play some bloom ffa and low and behold kids are eating my shots!!! thank you based god i can play no bloom customs all day.
> > >
> > > also this picture is for you 343
> >
> > Next time, why don’t you wait for your reticle to completely reset and aim accurately, instead of spamming shots.
>
> u dont need to pace when someone is absolute…

Yes. Yes you do.

And that comment doesn’t make any sense.

> > > > (thx to whomever rendered)
> > > >
> > > > lolbloom
> > > >
> > > > so i decided to play some bloom ffa and low and behold kids are eating my shots!!! thank you based god i can play no bloom customs all day.
> > > >
> > > > also this picture is for you 343
> > >
> > > Next time, why don’t you wait for your reticle to completely reset and aim accurately, instead of spamming shots.
> >
> > u dont need to pace when someone is absolute…
>
> Yes. Yes you do.
>
> And that comment doesn’t make any sense.

no, ur just stupid.

the shot before i turned around didnt register as a headshot so it must have counted as a body shot. that means hes two body shots away from dying. instead of trying to hit his head it was much easier to hit him twice in the body. plus at that range youll sometimes get lucky and get a headshot.

> Oh my days. Another day, Another user complaining about Bloom. Yes; We know it sucks! To be honest, in the video, I must admit, you were spamming the trigger like nobody’s business. Slow the pace brother. Think of the song “Staying alive”. Fire to the lyrics of that song. You know; “Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Staying Alive”. That should score you some good kills with Bloom.
>
> Also, that picture you put up. Kinda harsh on Bungie. Why does 343i Have to be better than Bungie? Why does Bungie have to be better than 343i. Can’t we all just get along nicely!
>
> Also, this thread is in the wrong category. It should be in the Halo: Reach category.
>
> - Jason Garwood

u must be pretty bad at the game if you pace at someone on ur host, at that range, when hes absolute.

> > > > > (thx to whomever rendered)
> > > > >
> > > > > lolbloom
> > > > >
> > > > > so i decided to play some bloom ffa and low and behold kids are eating my shots!!! thank you based god i can play no bloom customs all day.
> > > > >
> > > > > also this picture is for you 343
> > > >
> > > > Next time, why don’t you wait for your reticle to completely reset and aim accurately, instead of spamming shots.
> > >
> > > u dont need to pace when someone is absolute…
> >
> > Yes. Yes you do.
> >
> > And that comment doesn’t make any sense.
>
> no, ur just stupid.
>
> the shot before i turned around didnt register as a headshot so it must have counted as a body shot. that means hes two body shots away from dying. instead of trying to hit his head it was much easier to hit him twice in the body. plus at that range youll sometimes get lucky and get a headshot.

No, sir. You’re just ignorant. Let’s not be immature and resort to childish name calling because you’re eager little mind can’t comprehend what happened to you in your clip.

You turned and shot. It was not a headshot. You hit his body. It was poor accuracy accompanied by bloom. The game “didn’t register it as a headshot” because it wasn’t. In the rest of the time during the DMR battle, you landed one more body shot due to your impatience of not letting the reticle reset, therefore spamming your shots. In the meantime, he five-shot’d you and killing you.

You didn’t die because of bloom. You died because of poor aiming and failing to let your reticle reset after each shot.

Have a nice day kid. Keep practicing.

> > > > > (thx to whomever rendered)
> > > > >
> > > > > lolbloom
> > > > >
> > > > > so i decided to play some bloom ffa and low and behold kids are eating my shots!!! thank you based god i can play no bloom customs all day.
> > > > >
> > > > > also this picture is for you 343
> > > >
> > > > Next time, why don’t you wait for your reticle to completely reset and aim accurately, instead of spamming shots.
> > >
> > > u dont need to pace when someone is absolute…
> >
> > Yes. Yes you do.
> >
> > And that comment doesn’t make any sense.
>
> no, ur just stupid.
>
> the shot before i turned around didnt register as a headshot so it must have counted as a body shot. that means hes two body shots away from dying. instead of trying to hit his head it was much easier to hit him twice in the body. plus at that range youll sometimes get lucky and get a headshot.

Wow dude why would you call him stupid? I personally thought your comment didn’t make much sense either. No need for name calling. I do however think it is funny that the person who is calling someone else stupid does not know how to use capital letters and likes to make threads in the wrong sections. Btw I laughed pretty hard at the clip in your post. Just so you know.

> > Oh my days. Another day, Another user complaining about Bloom. Yes; We know it sucks! To be honest, in the video, I must admit, you were spamming the trigger like nobody’s business. Slow the pace brother. Think of the song “Staying alive”. Fire to the lyrics of that song. You know; “Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Staying Alive”. That should score you some good kills with Bloom.
> >
> > Also, that picture you put up. Kinda harsh on Bungie. Why does 343i Have to be better than Bungie? Why does Bungie have to be better than 343i. Can’t we all just get along nicely!
> >
> > Also, this thread is in the wrong category. It should be in the Halo: Reach category.
> >
> > - Jason Garwood
>
> u must be pretty bad at the game if you pace at someone on ur host, at that range, when hes absolute.

Do you even know what host means?

Also, your posts still aren’t making any sense. Absolute? Absolute what?

> > > Oh my days. Another day, Another user complaining about Bloom. Yes; We know it sucks! To be honest, in the video, I must admit, you were spamming the trigger like nobody’s business. Slow the pace brother. Think of the song “Staying alive”. Fire to the lyrics of that song. You know; “Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Staying Alive”. That should score you some good kills with Bloom.
> > >
> > > Also, that picture you put up. Kinda harsh on Bungie. Why does 343i Have to be better than Bungie? Why does Bungie have to be better than 343i. Can’t we all just get along nicely!
> > >
> > > Also, this thread is in the wrong category. It should be in the Halo: Reach category.
> > >
> > > - Jason Garwood
> >
> > u must be pretty bad at the game if you pace at someone on ur host, at that range, when hes absolute.
>
> Do you even know what host means?
>
> Also, your posts still aren’t making any sense. Absolute? Absolute what?

I am guessing absolute failure.

> > > > > > (thx to whomever rendered)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > lolbloom
> > > > > >
> > > > > > so i decided to play some bloom ffa and low and behold kids are eating my shots!!! thank you based god i can play no bloom customs all day.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > also this picture is for you 343
> > > > >
> > > > > Next time, why don’t you wait for your reticle to completely reset and aim accurately, instead of spamming shots.
> > > >
> > > > u dont need to pace when someone is absolute…
> > >
> > > Yes. Yes you do.
> > >
> > > And that comment doesn’t make any sense.
> >
> > no, ur just stupid.
> >
> > the shot before i turned around didnt register as a headshot so it must have counted as a body shot. that means hes two body shots away from dying. instead of trying to hit his head it was much easier to hit him twice in the body. plus at that range youll sometimes get lucky and get a headshot.
>
> No, sir. You’re just ignorant. Let’s not be immature and resort to childish name calling because you’re eager little mind can’t comprehend what happened to you in your clip.
>
> You turned and shot. It was not a headshot. You hit his body. It was poor accuracy accompanied by bloom. The game “didn’t register it as a headshot” because it wasn’t. In the rest of the time during the DMR battle, you landed one more body shot due to your impatience of not letting the reticle reset, therefore spamming your shots. In the meantime, he five-shot’d you and killing you.
>
> You didn’t die because of bloom. You died because of poor aiming and failing to let your reticle reset after each shot.
>
> Have a nice day kid. Keep practicing.

Referring to someone as a kid is not very nice! He may be a mentally challenged adult for all you know.

:smiley:

I see your 5 lolBlooms (because one was a complete miss) & raise you 6:

@People saying he should “just pace”
At that range, spamming is the more effective method. Such is the downfall of bloom that the most effective method is the most random.