A clan system

Do you think there should be an easier more sufficient way to help players form clans online besides inv. My thought would be to use a similar system like bungies medal system from Halo Reach. The Arena gametypes ranking was good enough to accomplish this task, but I believe 343 can build a better one. Halo Waypoint to me only can get me so far until I’m tired of scrolling through pages. Is there a way to access a players info easier by list or by gamer card? Let me know and if I am not grasping the concept of clans please help me better understand.

Thanks,
-kiknwing11

> Do you think there should be an easier more sufficient way to help players form clans online besides inv.

If your looking for a clan or looking for members, recruiting section on Waypoint is a good place to start. Afterwards, its on you how far your willing to go.

> My thought would be to use a similar system like bungies medal system from Halo Reach. The Arena gametypes ranking was good enough to accomplish this task, but I believe 343 can build a better one. Halo Waypoint to me only can get me so far until I’m tired of scrolling through pages. Is there a way to access a players info easier by list or by gamer card? Let me know and if I am not grasping the concept of clans please help me better understand.
>
> Thanks,
> -kiknwing11

Like I said, it all depends on how far your willing to go to work on getting people. As for in-game, you really don’t have access to anyone’s data beside recent players. I don’t see how 343 could implement something easier then by sending mass messages to recent players…

> > Do you think there should be an easier more sufficient way to help players form clans online besides inv.
>
> If your looking for a clan or looking for members, recruiting section on Waypoint is a good place to start. Afterwards, its on you how far your willing to go.
>
>
>
> > My thought would be to use a similar system like bungies medal system from Halo Reach. The Arena gametypes ranking was good enough to accomplish this task, but I believe 343 can build a better one. Halo Waypoint to me only can get me so far until I’m tired of scrolling through pages. Is there a way to access a players info easier by list or by gamer card? Let me know and if I am not grasping the concept of clans please help me better understand.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -kiknwing11
>
> Like I said, it all depends on how far your willing to go to work on getting people. As for in-game, you really don’t have access to anyone’s data beside recent players. I don’t see how 343 could implement something easier then by sending mass messages to recent players…

What if they created a pool and in that pool all you had to do was check on the gamertag / player to send an inv? Just to make it more visual and easier to accomplish.

How about just a little bit better of a system then HALO 2 had .

That’s all I would ask for .
Nothing to complex

Sure that’s fine too. I’m all for anything as long as it works! :^)