A Cinematic Retelling of Halo 5

Hey guys! I hope you’re doing well!

I finished my cinematic retellings of the Halo saga with this epic cinematic retelling of Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2. It’s been a fun ride and I hope you guys enjoy it! Here’s a link to the video and a brief description for those interested!

Description:
The return of the Prometheans sent shockwaves across the Milky Way, changing the course of battle between the Covenant Remnants and the UNSC forever. However, the power of some Covenant warlords has started to dwindle, allowing Humanity and its allies to slowly defeat the last vestiges of the old alien hegemony once and for all. As the hour of victory is at hand, disturbances across several Human colonies suddenly occur caused by destructive Forerunner constructs, which will herald a forced peace upon the galaxy. The future of the galaxy then becomes even more uncertain when a brutal mercenary organization begins to occupy and take control of the Lesser Ark and one of the remaining Halo Installations. The Reclamation has begun.

Link:

If you haven’t seen the first five parts and are interested, I’ll leave a link to the playlist as well:

Thanks for sharing Starwarsjibaro, really enjoyed that and how it was put together :slight_smile:

Definitely a great watch in preparing for Halo Infinite, nothing like a good recap; especially when it is told as a cinematic retelling :wink:

> 2535444115110384;2:
> Thanks for sharing StarWarsJibaro, really enjoyed that and how it was put together :slight_smile:
>
> Definitely a great watch in preparing for Halo Infinite, nothing like a good recap; especially when it is told as a cinematic retelling :wink:

I’m glad you enjoyed it! Treat yourself to the rest of the series, if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

> 2535421725269449;3:
> I’m glad you enjoyed it! Treat yourself to the rest of the series, if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Thank you, I sure will :slight_smile: