A Change of Pace.

Here’s a change. Instead of people criticizing halo 4 (especially since it hasn’t even come out yet). How about everybody post something they are excited about seeing in halo 4. I know its been done before, but wy no. I want to hear what the community has to say.

there have been multiple threads like this before but whatever i am excited for the new ancient enemy

I’m excited for no more AR starts. :slight_smile:

Dat Campaign!

> I’m excited for no more AR starts. :slight_smile:

its probably going to be the first weapon you get for you loadouts so technically you will begin with AR starts plus there making it more powerful so precision weapons don’t always crush someone with an AR

Moas.

> Moas.

Sorry to have to tell you this but all the Moas are dead thanks to the Halo community slaughtering them for over a year.

I’m most excited for the campaign. The new enemies, Cortana’s impending rampancy, the fleshing out of the Chief’s human elements… there’s too much to list.

> > I’m excited for no more AR starts. :slight_smile:
>
> its probably going to be the first weapon you get for you loadouts so technically you will begin with AR starts plus there making it more powerful so precision weapons don’t always crush someone with an AR

I suppose lol, but it won’t be too long before i unlock my BR/DMR.

Everything except the ability to change loadouts mid-game.

Other than that, everything. No, seriously, EVERYTHING.

Have you noticed that no one is criticizing Halo 4 or 343 its because they all got sick of being called “not true fans” because they actually care about how Halo 4 is going to turn out and aren’t willing to just let everything 343 decides to change slide by…

> > Moas.
>
> Sorry to have to tell you this but all the Moas are dead thanks to the Halo community slaughtering them for over a year.

Bleh, it was worth it.

> Have you noticed that no one is criticizing Halo 4 or 343 its because they all got sick of being called “not true fans” because they actually care about how Halo 4 is going to turn out and aren’t willing to just let everything 343 decides to change slide by…

what you mean no one is criticizing them do you look at the forums? So people who are fine with the direction of the game don’t care?

> Have you noticed that no one is criticizing Halo 4 or 343 its because they all got sick of being called “not true fans” because they actually care about how Halo 4 is going to turn out and aren’t willing <mark>to just let everything 343 decides to change slide by…</mark>

Nobody is letting their change slide by. It’s been tough for many of us (and of course, I don’t speak for everyone, I’m just extrapolating my own experiences), I at least have been able to accept the changes 343 is making and look forward to them, if cautiously.

Many people seem to be doing the same, because (at least this is the way I see it) we can’t do a damn thing about it, and it’s starting to sound pretty good.

> > I’m excited for no more AR starts. :slight_smile:
>
> its probably going to be the first weapon you get for you loadouts so technically you will begin with AR starts plus there making it more powerful so precision weapons don’t always crush someone with an AR

I’m pretty sure someone at 343 has confirmed each map and gametype has a default class like in every other halo and then you have you’r custom classes on top of that.
So you will probably get to start with br/dmr right from the begining .