A cereal question

Everyone knows bloom is being removed, but is bloom being removed from campaign? I have tried forever to do the “grunt nuking” glitch but with bloom it makes me slow my RoF hindering this impossible. An answer would be nice and thank you.

Its not being removed!

There is going to be an OPTION to remove it.

It’s not being removed. If they did that, all the loldefaultReachkids would nerd rage all over this forum.

Mainstream Reach isn’t going to change. These new changes are going to be in another playlist.

It’s a bit early to say, but it looks like 343 turned Reach into Halo: Reach.

> It’s a bit early to say, but it looks like 343 turned Reach into Halo: Reach.

If there was ever a statement that deserved to be QFT’d, it’s this one.

QFT!

> Its not being removed!
>
> There is going to be an OPTION to remove it.

It won’t be an option, but certain game types released for the CEA playlist that will come in November will have bullet spread tweaked, damage bleed, etc. You can download these and use them as a base for other gametypes.

On Topic: Campaign will not be changed by the TU.

> It won’t be an option, but certain game types released for the CEA playlist that will come in November will have bloom removed, damage bleed, etc. You can download these and use them as a base for other gametypes.

Sweet! We can get specific combinations of Classic settings only for the gametypes that 343 bothers to add them to! This is awesome for Slayer and probably not any other gametype ever!

/amdisappoint

> On Topic: Campaign will not be changed by the TU.

Indeed. I don’t think Campaign can be changed at all, let alone in this specific TU.

> > It won’t be an option, but certain game types released for the CEA playlist that will come in November will have bloom removed, damage bleed, etc. You can download these and use them as a base for other gametypes.
>
> Sweet! We can get specific combinations of Classic settings only for the gametypes that 343 bothers to add them to! This is awesome for Slayer and probably not any other gametype ever!
>
> /amdisappoint

Well, it was either this or create a whole new series of UI screens (which there was a reason mentioned in the Halo bulletin for why).

I should correct myself, Bloom is not being removed at all, the bullet spread of various weapons is being tweaked.

ignore…

> > It’s a bit early to say, but it looks like 343 turned Reach into Halo: Reach.
>
> If there was ever a statement that deserved to be QFT’d, it’s this one.
>
> QFT!

> Its not being removed!
>
> There is going to be an OPTION to remove it.

An option to change bloom might as well be considered removing it. But from some other posts I’m very disappointed to see I may have to continue campaign with bloom. Any way thanks for the answers.

> It’s not being removed. If they did that, all the loldefaultReachkids would nerd rage all over this forum.
>
> Mainstream Reach isn’t going to change. These new changes are going to be in another playlist.
>
> It’s a bit early to say, but it looks like 343 turned Reach into Halo: Reach.

This the Halo CE version is all i will b playing since i dont need any more maps the ones up there are enough for me.