A call to action.

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

I see 100s of people posting on the forums about the very controversial fact that halo will no longer support split screen. People don’t have the money for a new Xbox that they will hardly use. We need to stop -Yoinking!- on the forums and start directing physical mail to 343 studios. They Ignore their community and they alienate their fans for the bottom line and if it’s true that this next gen console can’t handle decades old split screen game play then they lied through their teeth about this console being far superior to its predecessor.

There are already threads out there for splitscreen. They have reasons for not including it. Go ahead and mail away.

> 2533274809822501;1:
> I see 100s of people posting on the forums about the very controversial fact that halo will no longer support split screen. People don’t have the money for a new Xbox that they will hardly use. We need to stop -Yoinking!- on the forums and start directing physical mail to 343 studios. They Ignore their community and they alienate their fans for the bottom line and if it’s true that this next gen console can’t handle decades old split screen game play then they lied through their teeth about this console being far superior to its predecessor.

Have you played Halo 4 splitscreen? It lagged like hell with even two people. Halo 5 is pushing the Xbox One. Be glad they were able to stabilize two players at 60fps in normal multiplayer. the Xbox One has to render mutliple screens at 1080p60, or at least just 60. Either way, that is taxing.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> There are already threads out there for splitscreen. They have reasons for not including it. Go ahead and mail away.

Good thing he has your permission, now he’ll definitely do it.

Good luck OP. I don’t think sending physical mail will do much. I don’t even think you can get gamers off their armchair to actually take some action.

If they are pushing the limits of the Xbox one already… it’s a very sad day for Xbox fans. Look at the difference between halo 3 and 4. Totally different games in terms of graphical fidelity. Halo 3 ran like a dream in split screen. This is xbox ones halo 3. Maybe if Microsoft stopped worrying about television and worried more about gaming we would have a more powerful system.

> 2533274809822501;6:
> If they are pushing the limits of the Xbox one already… it’s a very sad day for Xbox fans. Look at the difference between halo 3 and 4. Totally different games in terms of graphical fidelity. Halo 3 ran like a dream in split screen. This is xbox ones halo 3. Maybe if Microsoft stopped worrying about television and worried more about gaming we would have a more powerful system.

Its like you’ve missed the last 18 months of Xbox One.

> 2533274795233660;7:
> > 2533274809822501;6:
> > If they are pushing the limits of the Xbox one already… it’s a very sad day for Xbox fans. Look at the difference between halo 3 and 4. Totally different games in terms of graphical fidelity. Halo 3 ran like a dream in split screen. This is xbox ones halo 3. Maybe if Microsoft stopped worrying about television and worried more about gaming we would have a more powerful system.
>
>
> Its like you’ve missed the last 18 months of Xbox One.

Yeah I suppose I fell asleep with all the -Yoink- games that xbox had. Like sunset overdrive and the dlc laced destiny. When xbox 360 came out you had halo 3 gears bioshock which was revolutionary in terms of graphics and gameplay. Best of all they didn’t rip out half the game to sell to you later.

> 2533274801802416;3:
> > 2533274809822501;1:
> > I see 100s of people posting on the forums about the very controversial fact that halo will no longer support split screen. People don’t have the money for a new Xbox that they will hardly use. We need to stop -Yoinking!- on the forums and start directing physical mail to 343 studios. They Ignore their community and they alienate their fans for the bottom line and if it’s true that this next gen console can’t handle decades old split screen game play then they lied through their teeth about this console being far superior to its predecessor.
>
>
> Have you played Halo 4 splitscreen? It lagged like hell with even two people. Halo 5 is pushing the Xbox One. Be glad they were able to stabilize two players at 60fps in normal multiplayer. the Xbox One has to render mutliple screens at 1080p60, or at least just 60. Either way, that is taxing.

Umm… It didn’t lag for me… Played H4 split screen on legendary and it played just fine.

Even the mcc stuggles to maintain 60 fps on old gen games. I gave that a pass though because it was an emulation.

The Official Splitscreen Thread v2

> 2533274884747088;4:
> > 2576836393959214;2:
> > There are already threads out there for splitscreen. They have reasons for not including it. Go ahead and mail away.
>
>
> Good thing he has your permission, now he’ll definitely do it.

Good thing I was just posting. He’s complaining about something that 343i just doesn’t care about.

> 2533274809822501;8:
> > 2533274795233660;7:
> > > 2533274809822501;6:
> > > If they are pushing the limits of the Xbox one already… it’s a very sad day for Xbox fans. Look at the difference between halo 3 and 4. Totally different games in terms of graphical fidelity. Halo 3 ran like a dream in split screen. This is xbox ones halo 3. Maybe if Microsoft stopped worrying about television and worried more about gaming we would have a more powerful system.
> >
> >
> > Its like you’ve missed the last 18 months of Xbox One.
>
>
> Yeah I suppose I fell asleep with all the -Yoink- games that xbox had. Like sunset overdrive and the dlc laced destiny. When xbox 360 came out you had halo 3 gears bioshock which was revolutionary in terms of graphics and gameplay. Best of all they didn’t rip out half the game to sell to you later.

Never heard of halo 3 gears bioshock.
Halo 3 came out half way into the 360s life cycle. Halo 4 pushed the 360 to the limit. Gears has always been a good game but is way different than Halo. Same with Bioshock.
Saying that they didn’t rip out half the game? The focus is now on getting more life from the games. You can’t complain about Halo 5 having free dlc when nearly every other game nowadays does the same thing. But with paid dlc.

> 2576836393959214;12:
> > 2533274884747088;4:
> > > 2576836393959214;2:
> > > There are already threads out there for splitscreen. They have reasons for not including it. Go ahead and mail away.
> >
> >
> > Good thing he has your permission, now he’ll definitely do it.
>
>
> Good thing I was just posting. He’s complaining about something that 343i just doesn’t care about.
>
>
> > 2533274809822501;8:
> > > 2533274795233660;7:
> > > > 2533274809822501;6:
> > > > If they are pushing the limits of the Xbox one already… it’s a very sad day for Xbox fans. Look at the difference between halo 3 and 4. Totally different games in terms of graphical fidelity. Halo 3 ran like a dream in split screen. This is xbox ones halo 3. Maybe if Microsoft stopped worrying about television and worried more about gaming we would have a more powerful system.
> > >
> > >
> > > Its like you’ve missed the last 18 months of Xbox One.
> >
> >
> > Yeah I suppose I fell asleep with all the -Yoink- games that xbox had. Like sunset overdrive and the dlc laced destiny. When xbox 360 came out you had halo 3 gears bioshock which was revolutionary in terms of graphics and gameplay. Best of all they didn’t rip out half the game to sell to you later.
>
>
> Never heard of halo 3 gears bioshock.
> Halo 3 came out half way into the 360s life cycle. Halo 4 pushed the 360 to the limit. Gears has always been a good game but is way different than Halo. Same with Bioshock.
> Saying that they didn’t rip out half the game? The focus is now on getting more life from the games. You can’t complain about Halo 5 having free dlc when nearly every other game nowadays does the same thing. But with paid dlc.

I was referring to destiny about his post about me missing the last 18 months

> 2533274809822501;8:
> > 2533274795233660;7:
> > > 2533274809822501;6:
> > > If they are pushing the limits of the Xbox one already… it’s a very sad day for Xbox fans. Look at the difference between halo 3 and 4. Totally different games in terms of graphical fidelity. Halo 3 ran like a dream in split screen. This is xbox ones halo 3. Maybe if Microsoft stopped worrying about television and worried more about gaming we would have a more powerful system.
> >
> >
> > Its like you’ve missed the last 18 months of Xbox One.
>
>
> Yeah I suppose I fell asleep with all the -Yoink- games that xbox had. Like sunset overdrive and the dlc laced destiny. When xbox 360 came out you had halo 3 gears bioshock which was revolutionary in terms of graphics and gameplay. Best of all they didn’t rip out half the game to sell to you later.

You’re either not paying attention or remembering things with nostalgia glasses on.

The Xbox 360 came out in 2005.
Halo 3 came out in 2007.
BioShock came out in 2007.
Gears of War 1 came out in 2006.

So no, you didn’t have those at launch.

Since the Xbox One came out, weve had Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Ori and the Blind Forest, PvZ Garden Warfare, Ryse Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3 and much much more!

Plenty of games, not much focus on TV.

If you don’t like how the industry is, by all means you should find something that works better for you.

> 2533274809822501;13:
> > 2576836393959214;12:
> > > 2533274884747088;4:
> > > > 2576836393959214;2:
> > > > There are already threads out there for splitscreen. They have reasons for not including it. Go ahead and mail away.
> > >
> > >
> > > Good thing he has your permission, now he’ll definitely do it.
> >
> >
> > Good thing I was just posting. He’s complaining about something that 343i just doesn’t care about.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274809822501;8:
> > > > 2533274795233660;7:
> > > > > 2533274809822501;6:
> > > > > If they are pushing the limits of the Xbox one already… it’s a very sad day for Xbox fans. Look at the difference between halo 3 and 4. Totally different games in terms of graphical fidelity. Halo 3 ran like a dream in split screen. This is xbox ones halo 3. Maybe if Microsoft stopped worrying about television and worried more about gaming we would have a more powerful system.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Its like you’ve missed the last 18 months of Xbox One.
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah I suppose I fell asleep with all the -Yoink- games that xbox had. Like sunset overdrive and the dlc laced destiny. When xbox 360 came out you had halo 3 gears bioshock which was revolutionary in terms of graphics and gameplay. Best of all they didn’t rip out half the game to sell to you later.
> >
> >
> > Never heard of halo 3 gears bioshock.
> > Halo 3 came out half way into the 360s life cycle. Halo 4 pushed the 360 to the limit. Gears has always been a good game but is way different than Halo. Same with Bioshock.
> > Saying that they didn’t rip out half the game? The focus is now on getting more life from the games. You can’t complain about Halo 5 having free dlc when nearly every other game nowadays does the same thing. But with paid dlc.
>
>
> I was referring to destiny about his post about me missing the last 18 months

The focus is on getting more money from games is more like it. Not more life.