A broken Halo 4.

I just finished playing Halo 4 campaign and it was awesome, I can even say that is the best game of the series … but… I have one problem that make the experience incomplete, at least for me.
I live in Mexico and almost in a cultural level I’m used to experience games, movies, and overall entertainment in his original language. The big problem here is that in my country it’s hard to find a Halo 4 copy that comes with the change language feature (I mean it’s just a feature, almost every game has it), so I’m forced to play the game in Spanish without the possibility of changing to the original audio.
It really sucks, is almost an offense. I mean if I want to play the game on his original state I have to buy another copy? An American Halo 4 copy? The thing is I can´t afford another one.
I see videogames like a powerful media of expression, evolving every day to become something more perfect, I can even say it´s becoming an art form, so it´s a shame that I can´t experience it in the form that it´s meant to be. It´s like trying to see the Guernica on a dark room, or the Sistine chapel through a dirty glass. Is ‘something’ that is getting on the way between art and the spectator.
What I’m trying to say is that me and a lot of the Halo 4 community here in Mexico will be pleased to play the game in the original form. To experience the awesome work you guys achieved on writing and (Steve Downes and Jenn Taylor) on performing the Chief and Cortana.
I really don’t know what to do, or how to contact 343 industries.
I suppose this can be fixed with DLC right? Don´t know for sure.
Save me, save us 343 industries!.

A Mexican willing to speak English without being forced? You’re the only one who should get to cross over.

> A Mexican willing to speak English without being forced? You’re the only one who should get to cross over.

Half racist half sarcasm there?

I wish more games did this too.

For example, I wish I could listen to the Japanese voices for some games.

Estoy de acuerdo contigo.

> The big problem here is that in my country it’s hard to find a Halo 4 copy that comes with the change language feature

> so it´s a shame that I can´t experience it in the form that it´s meant to be

Microsoft is an american company, i’m pretty sure you are experiencing the game in the way it’s meant. mmmm in good ol english

> > The big problem here is that in my country it’s hard to find a Halo 4 copy that comes with the change language feature
>
>
>
> > so it´s a shame that I can´t experience it in the form that it´s meant to be
>
> Microsoft is an american company, i’m pretty sure you are experiencing the game in the way it’s meant. mmmm in good ol english

He has it in Spanish.

He wants it in English.

> > A Mexican willing to speak English without being forced? You’re the only one who should get to cross over.
>
> Half racist half sarcasm there?

"Half Racist, Half Sarcasm. 100% Ignorant.