A bit worried about halo 5's campaign says Kotaku

"Developer 343 says that Halo 5 is “built from the ground up” with co-op in mind, so much so that the campaign literally cannot be played without a squad at your side. Map sizes are apparently four times the size of in Halo 4, with a campaign twice as long as the last game’s. But as I watched one of the development team work his way through an early level in Halo 5’s campaign, I found it hard to get excited about it. Adding in booster jetpacks (Titanfall, COD), iron sights (Titanfall, COD) and up-close stabby stealth kills (every other game ever) is all well and good, but where are Halo 5’s own ideas?

I expected a lot more from my time with Halo 5 at Gamescom. Of course, actually playing it would have been better, because watching someone go through a rehearsed demo is lame, but it didn’t look much like a “proper” Halo game. It looked too real. Too militaristic. Less science-fictiony and colourful."

i agree, for being built from the ground up it sure seems like it takes a lot of its battle dynamics from other games. Not halo-ey ideas or original ideas.

There’s already a thread for this that’s been started and is still on the main page.

im always down for the old Clan integration halo 2 offered, NO sprint and NO booster pack crap(evasion and bowser slam). but this isnt an argument of opinions, its clear as day halo 5 doesnt deliver on the “built ground up” originality scale.

Exact same thing already posted. Use the forum search. Stop posting the same crap over and over.

> 2533274920039666;2:
> There’s already a thread for this that’s been started and is still on the main page.

Strength in numbers kiddo

> 2533274834241977;1:
> “Developer 343 says that Halo 5 is “built from the ground up” with co-op in mind, so much so that the campaign literally cannot be played without a squad at your side. Map sizes are apparently four times the size of in Halo 4, with a campaign twice as long as the last game’s. But as I watched one of the development team work his way through an early level in Halo 5’s campaign, I found it hard to get excited about it. Adding in booster jetpacks (Titanfall, COD), iron sights (Titanfall, COD) and up-close stabby stealth kills (every other game ever) is all well and good, but where are Halo 5’s own ideas?
>
> I expected a lot more from my time with Halo 5 at Gamescom. Of course, actually playing it would have been better, because watching someone go through a rehearsed demo is lame, but it didn’t look much like a “proper” Halo game. It looked too real. Too militaristic. Less science-fictiony and colourful.”
>
> i agree, for being built from the ground up it sure seems like it takes a lot of its battle dynamics from other games. Not halo-ey ideas or original ideas.

Booster packs were halo’s jetpack and thruster pack, which was before cod and titanfall did it.

Ads isn’t traditional, it’s pretty much cosmetic now and getting range like promised. It also didn’t originate with cod

Those stabby kills were in at halo reach, 4, and now 5.

> 2533274834241977;5:
> > 2533274920039666;2:
> > There’s already a thread for this that’s been started and is still on the main page.
>
>
> Strength in numbers kiddo

There’s no strength in this. The game’s on the path to becoming GOLD.

On these forums, posting more threads of the same kind usually just ends with nobody taking you serious. If there’s one massive thread working, that’s where the discussion is. Making a new one is seen mostly as spam by alot.

> 2533274834241977;5:
> > 2533274920039666;2:
> > There’s already a thread for this that’s been started and is still on the main page.
>
>
> Strength in numbers kiddo

Uh no it doesn’t work like that.

> 2533274920039666;2:
> There’s already a thread for this that’s been started and is still on the main page.

Right? Why make the exact same thread

Yeah, but that’s Kotaku when do they ever do anything useful when they are not leaking things. Also, Thruster Packs were in Halo 4, nobody is ripping off anybody.

It’s Kotaku. 'Nuff said.

Theyre not the most reliable news sorce, IGN is better and thats saying something.
Dont trust anything they say as a rule of thumb