A bit on the larger side of things

who thinks that flyable/drivable frigates, corvettes, phantoms etc would be a good idea for halo 4

Not too many people…

There would be no point in me driving them. The only thing I could relate this to would be something like Star Fox. But even then, a smaller ship such as a Sabre would suffice.

> who thinks that flyable/drivable frigates, corvettes, phantoms etc would be a good idea for halo 4

I want to drive a… Halo!

my point is that wouldn’t it be fun flying an enormous spaceship to deploy vehicles and troops etc whist firing a huge mac gun?

also i can imagine how funny it would be to forge an elephant and crush someone with it! XD

You know, I’ve always wanted to fly one of the big ships in Halo. UNSC, Covenant, Forerunner, doesn’t matter, as long as we get to blow stuff up in a gigantic scale.

also you should be able to add vehicles and weapons etc inside the ship.
abd also… 343, we… all… want…Want what?.. PELICANS

> > who thinks that flyable/drivable frigates, corvettes, phantoms etc would be a good idea for halo 4
>
> I want to drive a… Halo!

me too, Halo is a pretty cool guy

> There would be no point in me driving them. The only thing I could relate this to would be something like Star Fox. But even then, a smaller ship such as a Sabre would suffice.

Can’t let you do that, Star Fox.

I can’t foresee these being flyable in Multiplayer, however using them as part of the campaign probably isn’t out of question.

> > There would be no point in me driving them. The only thing I could relate this to would be something like Star Fox. But even then, a smaller ship such as a Sabre would suffice.
>
> Can’t let you do that, Star Fox.

Do a Barrel Roll!

Yeah definitely not multilayer.

That game is the most quotable game of all time.

For extra fun: Play Long Night of solace with four friends on Legendary and assign them roles - Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Peppy Hare, and Slippy Toad.

Have those players mimic voices and quote their lines.

> I can’t foresee these being flyable in Multiplayer, however using them as part of the campaign probably isn’t out of question.

what about invasion, customs and forge. i think halcyon invasion would be EPIC!