A big Thank You!

I just wanted to take some time to give a big thank you to all the wonderful people on Halo Waypoint! I really appreciate the kindness and acceptance that this community has showed me, and the way everyone works to build each other up rather than tear each other down. I have never seen any other community come together for the common love of video games and work towards a goal like this one. It’s rare to find people who are loyal and won’t just backstab someone when they make a mistake, and instead try to find ways to fix the problem rather than make it worse with unhelpful hate spam.
Again I thank everyone, and appreciate everyone on this platform for being so supportive of me and everyone else!
If you have any other things that you appreciate, don’t be afraid to say it!

I thought maybe this was a sarcastic post. It’s sad that that was my first thought when reading this. It’s nice to see appreciation on here instead of negativity. I’m glad that you have had a good experience here, and I hope that only continues.

I see spam come every several days and you can find some rude or nonconstructive comments in other threads. Outside that, this is great! No forum is perfect, though it can largely be fun and enjoyable.

The people I’ve met here have been fantastic. When I got my XBOX one, I was looking for a solution to a problem, and was directed here. Posted my problem and was given a solution that worked like a charm. There have been some trolls, which were taken care of by the Mod team, but most of the time it is a great place. I would also like to thank the OP for posting this, and also to the community.

> 2533274863544717;2:
> I thought maybe this was a sarcastic post. It’s sad that that was my first thought when reading this. It’s nice to see appreciation on here instead of negativity. I’m glad that you have had a good experience here, and I hope that only continues.

Yea, I did have that thought that people thought I was being sarcastic, but I still posted it anyway because I know it’s the truth

Thank you to you bro

> 2535410570006717;1:
> I just wanted to take some time to give a big thank you to all the wonderful people on Halo Waypoint! I really appreciate the kindness and acceptance that this community has showed me, and the way everyone works to build each other up rather than tear each other down. I have never seen any other community come together for the common love of video games and work towards a goal like this one. It’s rare to find people who are loyal and won’t just backstab someone when they make a mistake, and instead try to find ways to fix the problem rather than make it worse with unhelpful hate spam.
> Again I thank everyone, and appreciate everyone on this platform for being so supportive of me and everyone else!
> If you have any other things that you appreciate, don’t be afraid to say it!

This is off topic but at first I thought that gif was someone hanging and swinging wildly was laughing my face off with the context of the message lolol

> 2533274975565198;7:
> > 2535410570006717;1:
> > I just wanted to take some time to give a big thank you to all the wonderful people on Halo Waypoint! I really appreciate the kindness and acceptance that this community has showed me, and the way everyone works to build each other up rather than tear each other down. I have never seen any other community come together for the common love of video games and work towards a goal like this one. It’s rare to find people who are loyal and won’t just backstab someone when they make a mistake, and instead try to find ways to fix the problem rather than make it worse with unhelpful hate spam.
> > Again I thank everyone, and appreciate everyone on this platform for being so supportive of me and everyone else!
> > If you have any other things that you appreciate, don’t be afraid to say it!
>
> This is off topic but at first I thought that gif was someone hanging and swinging wildly was laughing my face off with the context of the message lolol

Actually, I didn’t do that, it kinda just appeared after the message was posted

As someone who used to spend a lot of time on the Destiny forums and witnessed the maelstrom of mud-slinging and ignorant bile it became with the advent of Destiny 2, I can attest to the quality of the Waypoint experience. I remember one person in particular on the Destiny forums who made at least ten posts (no exaggeration) every day hurling diatribes and insults at Bungie devs by name, having never actually played any of the games. On Waypoint the mods actually care, and he would be perma-banned so quickly no one would know he was there.