A Better Way To Show Connection

There has to be a better way to show the connection of a game… Green, Yellow and Red bar? Really? This gives no real indication of the lag or ping of ones connection.

I have played games where it is constantly up and down, how can it be red bar one second and then green the next? and then yellow and back to red, when the gameplay stays the same. (Meaning it still takes around a second for a grenade to throw after you clicked the button on red bar annd when it changes to green the connection is the same)

Why don’t they introduce ping? Because it is much more accurate and allows each players to judge who is lagging exactly.

For example My ping can reach as high as 300 and Im still on green bar in halo? wtf?

Maybe because some people may quit if their team has the worst ping ever and the enemy team has like 20ms.

> Maybe because some people may quit if their team has the worst ping ever and the enemy team has like 20ms.

A little honesty wouldn’t be such a bad thing. I tend to lose faith in games when they tell me I’m not lagging (full green bar) when I see a large delay between button presses and animations.

Have you ever thought of the fact that maybe it’s not you lagging out? It could be the host, which in most cases it is. If you lose faith that quickly, you will NEVER amount to anything in life.

Get over it, and move on.