a better way to fly?

I don’t like how they haven’t added the falcon or the hornet back from halo 2,halo reach,etc like that would be amazing because the wasp is not that great or I’m just bad with it just some more human flying vehicles would be great or even a jet pack

Wasps are amazing. If you know how to use them

> falcon back from halo 2

Falcon. From Halo 2.

Are you sure you aren’t getting it confused with Halo 3’s Hornet?

> wasp is not that great

Then you’re using it wrong.

> or a jetpack

-Yoink- jetpacks.

Wasp is the best way better than the Falcon.

> 2535416738225833;1:
> I don’t like how they haven’t added the falcon back from halo 2,halo reach,etc like that would be amazing because the wasp is not that great or a jetpack

First off the Falcon wasn’t in Halo 2 it was the Hornet.

Also, why I agree that the Falcon should make a comeback, the Wasp isn’t that bad, though I wouldn’t call it good either. Its just…annoying, you know, like the Wasps IRL.

> 2533274919101675;2:
> Wasps are amazing. If you know how to use them

You know I’ve heard that…and I obviously don’t know how to use them. How?

> 2535445555605570;6:
> > 2533274919101675;2:
> > Wasps are amazing. If you know how to use them
>
> You know I’ve heard that…and I obviously don’t know how to use them. How?

-Usually, when attacking infantry, you want to fire the rockets, and then finish them off with the chaingun.
-Constantly be moving, and if you are taking heavy amounts of fire, run to cover.
-Don’t attack a warthog unless you have good cover. Otherwise, you’re basically saying “Shoot me!”

This is all I have currently.

> 2533274919101675;7:
> > 2535445555605570;6:
> > > 2533274919101675;2:
> > > Wasps are amazing. If you know how to use them
> >
> > You know I’ve heard that…and I obviously don’t know how to use them. How?
>
> -Usually, when attacking infantry, you want to fire the rockets, and then finish them off with the chaingun.
> -Constantly be moving, and if you are taking heavy amounts of fire, run to cover.
> -Don’t attack a warthog unless you have good cover. Otherwise, you’re basically saying “Shoot me!”
>
> This is all I have currently.

Oh ok. Well that’s good enough. :slight_smile:

Before you say it I know I accedently put a falcon from halo 2 I felt really stupid when I noticed just try to ignore it

> 2535406272231884;5:
> > 2535416738225833;1:
> > I don’t like how they haven’t added the falcon back from halo 2,halo reach,etc like that would be amazing because the wasp is not that great or a jetpack
>
> First off the Falcon wasn’t in Halo 2 it was the Hornet.
>
> Also, why I agree that the Falcon should make a comeback, the Wasp isn’t that bad, though I wouldn’t call it good either. Its just…annoying, you know, like the Wasps IRL.

First off the Hornet wasn’t in Halo 2, it was in Halo 3.

Bloodline in H2A doesn’t count.

> 2533274819572408;10:
> > 2535406272231884;5:
> > > 2535416738225833;1:
> > > I don’t like how they haven’t added the falcon back from halo 2,halo reach,etc like that would be amazing because the wasp is not that great or a jetpack
> >
> > First off the Falcon wasn’t in Halo 2 it was the Hornet.
> >
> > Also, why I agree that the Falcon should make a comeback, the Wasp isn’t that bad, though I wouldn’t call it good either. Its just…annoying, you know, like the Wasps IRL.
>
> First off the Hornet wasn’t in Halo 2, it was in Halo 3.
>
> Bloodline in H2A doesn’t count.

Oh, didn’t play the original only H2A.

Falcon was cool, I guess, but I don’t see why everyone goes ape over it.

> 2535416738225833;9:
> Before you say it I know I accedently put a falcon from halo 2 I felt really stupid when I noticed just try to ignore it

You can edit your post by clicking the edit button under it, making the changes you want, and then hit save. I tend to use it to fix typos, but fixing that Faux pas would be appropriate as well.

No jetpacks, please.
I too would have preferred the Falcon to the Wasp, but at this point I don’t think it matters that much.

Have you ever thought about using a Banshee?

wasp is much better than the falcon

> 2535416738225833;1:
> I don’t like how they haven’t added the falcon back from halo 2,halo reach,etc like that would be amazing because the wasp is not that great or a jetpack

> 2533274919101675;2:
> Wasps are amazing. If you know how to use them

And on a aesthetic note, one can make a Wasp LHD carrying Wasps in H5G Forge. Now, AFAIK, there’s never been a carrier named Falcon

> 2533274875328566;4:
> Wasp is the best way better than the Falcon.

Two different roles. It’s like comparing an OH-58D with a UH-1.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> > falcon back from halo 2
>
> Falcon. From Halo 2.
>
> Are you sure you aren’t getting it confused with Halo 3’s Hornet?
>
>
> > wasp is not that great
>
> Then you’re using it wrong.
>
>
> > or a jetpack
>
> -Yoink- jetpacks.

Jetpacks and holograms were in Halo 2.

Wasn’t the Falcon actually cut from Halo 2? I think the Hornet was too, and know the DMR was [it was a secondary firing mode to the BR, I think… I haven’t reviewed the cut content in a few years, but I have one of the old books, should probably do that again]And Wasp being bad is relative. Compared to, say, a Phaeton or Banshee, it is terrible. Compared to a Scorpion, it can actually win due to the small frame and speed [I think its like the fourth fastest vehicle in the game]Edit- And the aerial advantage

> 2533274919101675;7:
> > 2535445555605570;6:
> > > 2533274919101675;2:
> > > Wasps are amazing. If you know how to use them
> >
> > You know I’ve heard that…and I obviously don’t know how to use them. How?
>
> -Usually, when attacking infantry, you want to fire the rockets, and then finish them off with the chaingun.
> -Constantly be moving, and if you are taking heavy amounts of fire, run to cover.
> -Don’t attack a warthog unless you have good cover. Otherwise, you’re basically saying “Shoot me!”
>
> This is all I have currently.

Big squads of wasp’s usually tear through anything

I disagree. I didn’t care for the Wasp at first either, but then I started doing well with them. One of the tricks I’ve found that helps me is use cover to evade fire. Attack when you’re ready to annihilate. It’s a lot of fun. The new Req variants of the Wasp are going to be insane.