A better sound track for halo 5

Hello 343,we all know halo 4 did not go as well as we expected,but,I was thinking about it every halo game has had a fantastic music soundtrack to go along with the campaign. In my personal opinion the halo 4 soundtrack wasnt as impresive as the others .Music can change the way the game plays so hopefully you read this and let me know that your doing well on making a better soundtrack regards Sebastian

I loved Halo 4’s Soundtrack. Listen to it separately, and it was really great, and quite memorable at several spots.

The problem with it and Halo 4, was its implementation. It wasn’t implemented very well in some areas, either too soft, an anticlimactic part of the song, overwhelming, etc.

The original trilogy always had great OSTs, but what really made them memorable and effective was where they were. The drums kicked in at the right time, the dramatic music played at the dramatic moments, the music accompanied your journey. Halo 4 didn’t quite get that right, but it can with its style of Halo music. Just look at Midnight. That was good implementation, IMO. Not only made the Broadsword Run and the final sequence before facing the Didact more memorable, but more epic, and even established 117 and Arrival as some of Halo 4’s greatest tracks.

If the rest of the campaign did what Midnight did, the music would have seemed a lot better in-game.

Call me old fashioned, but I loved the original games much more than the new ones. The only thing I really cared a whole lot about is the campaign and the music. The halo story has been great and I’ve enjoyed every step of the way, but with halo 4 there was no memorable sound track. I want something that is like the original but still can be different.

> Call me old fashioned, but I loved the original games much more than the new ones. The only thing I really cared a whole lot about is the campaign and the music. The halo story has been great and I’ve enjoyed every step of the way, but with halo 4 there was no memorable sound track. I want something that is like the original but still can be different.

well, which soundtrack you’ve listen to ? volume 1 or volume 2 ? because H4 has two different soundtracks. volume 1 is mostly the work of neil davidge IIRC, and volume 2 consists mostly works from kazuma jinnouchi and sounds much better & definitely more “halo-ish” IMO.

Overall, Halo 4 had great audio.

That being said, I would like to hear the old-school “Gregorian Chant” make a return. It really fits Halo well. If you don’t know what gregorian chanting is, it’s this.

I often listen to the Halo 4 soundtrack, and I must say that it contains some gorgeous music. As others have said, one of the main problems with it is the implementation into the game. Many songs weren’t really used fully, and if they were, you could barely hear them in the background. If the soundtrack was used properly, then I doubt that there would be nearly as many complaints.