A Better req system for the future

Although I’m not a fan of the req system, 343 seems to like it and I guess its here to stay. Since halo 6 is in early dev, I think now is the best time for the community to say what it has to say.
in my opinion :

Warzone is here to stay, and the req system should only be relevant to warzone. packs should include all loadout weapons, armour mods, power weapons, certifications, vehicles and powerups. Basically all the warzone stuff. However, every player should start with the base variant of each loadout weapon.
unlocking all the req pack stuff should take less time and packs should be replaced with these 3

Armoury pack : 5000 credits. two permanent random unlocks guaranteed plus single use cards
Infantry pack : 3000 credits one power weapon or powerup certification guaranteed plus single use cards
Technician pack : 3000 credits one vehicle or one armour mod certification guaranteed plus single use cards
General pack : 20 000 credits one legendary permanent card and three ultra rare single use cards. Mythic possibility

Armour customization should return as in the reach way, but less grinding. Credits should be used to buy both arena customization stuff and req packs.
Emblems should be customizable like all the old games but animated ones should also be added
stances and assassinations should be granted as rewards for ranking up / completing certain commendations
playable elites should be rewarded for achievements ie u get zealot body for completing a mission in under x amount of time etc.

Microtransactions only for req packs.
So what do you all think?

We could nitpick about these suggestions and offer our own all day, but the basic principle behind these suggestions is obvious:
REQ’s need to be organized and separated better than they currently are, so getting what you desire isn’t as random, and so you aren’t forced to dig through types of items you don’t even want.

What you proposed certainly fits that principle.

They could use a similar system like in Mass Effect 3 (supplies pack, spectre pack, premium spectre, weapons pack, …):

• Suplies pack (overshield, speed boost, xp boost, damage boost…)
  • Cosmetic pack (visor, armor, helmets, stance, skins…)
  • Vehicle and damage pack (self explanatory)

The real pain are emblems IMO.

> 2535466171875810;1:
> Although I’m not a fan of the req system, 343 seems to like it and I guess its here to stay. Since halo 6 is in early dev, I think now is the best time for the community to say what it has to say.

343 will not listen to you nor the community … Sorry

If the req system is here to stay here is what they need to do… #1 way less armor and cosmetics in it, let players earn armor by game play. #2 I would also like to see the top tier weapons not in the req system. They should unlock when you complete the commendation for them. Maybe the need to use the req system to help keep the cost of dlc down so more are likely to buy it… instead of what was $15 or $20 map packs because of req systen packs dlc could be $8 or $10…

> 2533274864769942;4:
> > 2535466171875810;1:
> > Although I’m not a fan of the req system, 343 seems to like it and I guess its here to stay. Since halo 6 is in early dev, I think now is the best time for the community to say what it has to say.
>
>
> 343 will not listen to you nor the community … Sorry

Yes 343 wont listen to the community kinda like when they changed the emblems in the req packs to where they no longer take one of the permanent unlocks no more and when they listen to the forge community for more items to make forge the best in the series and to make maps for us also ohhh and you can’t forget forge on pc but still they apparently,“Don’t listen to the community.”

I’d rather have no req system in h6. How about no warzone, only BTB for bigger battles again and a unlock system like in h3.

> 2535466171875810;1:
> Although I’m not a fan of the req system, 343 seems to like it and I guess its here to stay. Since halo 6 is in early dev, I think now is the best time for the community to say what it has to say.
> in my opinion :
>
> Warzone is here to stay, and the req system should only be relevant to warzone. packs should include all loadout weapons, armour mods, power weapons, certifications, vehicles and powerups. Basically all the warzone stuff. However, every player should start with the base variant of each loadout weapon.
> unlocking all the req pack stuff should take less time and packs should be replaced with these 3
>
> Armoury pack : 5000 credits. two permanent random unlocks guaranteed plus single use cards
> Infantry pack : 3000 credits one power weapon or powerup certification guaranteed plus single use cards
> Technician pack : 3000 credits one vehicle or one armour mod certification guaranteed plus single use cards
> General pack : 20 000 credits one legendary permanent card and three ultra rare single use cards. Mythic possibility
>
> Armour customization should return as in the reach way, but less grinding. Credits should be used to buy both arena customization stuff and req packs.
> Emblems should be customizable like all the old games but animated ones should also be added
> stances and assassinations should be granted as rewards for ranking up / completing certain commendations
> playable elites should be rewarded for achievements ie u get zealot body for completing a mission in under x amount of time etc.
>
> Microtransactions only for req packs.
> So what do you all think?

Agree with everything except the different pack options. Bronze, Silver and Gold pack choice options prefered IMO, however I would like to add a Diamond Pack into the mix worth 20,000 credits

> 2533274819302824;2:
> We could nitpick about these suggestions and offer our own all day, but the basic principle behind these suggestions is obvious:
> REQ’s need to be organized and separated better than they currently are, so getting what you desire isn’t as random, and so you aren’t forced to dig through types of items you don’t even want.
>
> What you proposed certainly fits that principle.

^Nailed it.

I just don’t like the emblems been so “expensive”

> 2533274810191683;9:
> > 2533274819302824;2:
> > We could nitpick about these suggestions and offer our own all day, but the basic principle behind these suggestions is obvious:
> > REQ’s need to be organized and separated better than they currently are, so getting what you desire isn’t as random, and so you aren’t forced to dig through types of items you don’t even want.
> >
> > What you proposed certainly fits that principle.
>
>
> ^Nailed it.

exactly.
most people ive come across who agree with me just want an older halo’s system back, but as I said 343 likes the req system so I think we should just demand improvements for the future.