9,223,372,036,854,437,407 XP??

so uh?? since ive been sr 130 waypoint has said 0/0 xp to the next level. but now it says 0/ 9,223,372,036,854,437,407 XP to the next level?? glitch i assume. anybody else have this showing up for them?

Waypoint shows me having 24/25 Spartan Ops done (I’ve done all 25), and 0/57 on achievements, even though I have 54/57. Glitches are business as usual for the folks at 343.

> Waypoint shows me having 24/25 Spartan Ops done (I’ve done all 25), and 0/57 on achievements, even though I have 54/57. Glitches are business as usual for the folks at 343.

yes but those types of things are much more common. ive never sen that number before and its come up on now 3 peoples pages that ive been to but its not even consistent it has some slight variation

Yup that is a glitch.

Here is some computer science knowledge: 9223372036854437407 is the maximum positive value of a 64-bit signed quad (or sometimes defined “long long”) integer data variable.

So the essentially the “odometer” on the XP needed for the next level was rolled over. It looks like they did that so that could avoid problems calculating 0/0 when trying to calculate the size of the progress bar for the website. Lazy programming if you ask me…unless they plan to do more than SR 130.

> Yup that is a glitch.
>
> Here is some computer science knowledge: 9223372036854437407 is the maximum positive value of a 64-bit signed quad (or sometimes defined “long long”) integer data variable.
>
> So the essentially the “odometer” on the XP needed for the next level was rolled over. It looks like they did that so that could avoid problems calculating 0/0 when trying to calculate the size of the progress bar for the website. Lazy programming if you ask me…unless they plan to do more than SR 130.

@_@ i lost you at “that is a glitch”

i got the complete all spartan ops acievement and i’ve only done half of them. expect glitches in this game.

> Yup that is a glitch.
>
> Here is some computer science knowledge: 9223372036854437407 is the maximum positive value of a 64-bit signed quad (or sometimes defined “long long”) integer data variable.
>
> So the essentially the “odometer” on the XP needed for the next level was rolled over. It looks like they did that so that could avoid problems calculating 0/0 when trying to calculate the size of the progress bar for the website. Lazy programming if you ask me…<mark>unless they plan to do more than SR 130.</mark>

I really much doubt that. But it’s a possibility.

> Yup that is a glitch.
>
>
> So the essentially the “odometer” on the XP needed for the next level was rolled over. It looks like they did that so that could avoid problems calculating 0/0 when trying to calculate the size of the progress bar for the website. Lazy programming if you ask me…unless they plan to do more than SR 130.

That is freaking awesome.

Was a reset announced in the past? I seem to remember something had been mentioned about it in the past.