8yr old being banned???

What could my 8 yr old with no mic do to get banned out of matchmaking. There are 100s ignorant teen cursing and showing there age nothing happens. But my 8 yr old gets banned? Please tell me how this could happen.

Is it a voice ban or a ban from MM? And what is the 8 year old’s GT? And is this Halo Reach or Halo 4?

Is he being banned from Xbox live or from Halo matchmaking? If its matchmaking it could be temporary and it could be from anything:

quitting often, not moving when the match begins, constantly betraying teammates, or swearing.

Other times people are sore losers, and you can get “banned” if people submit enough negative reports about you. Some people have a large group of friends online, and can get them to submit negative reports.

Bans from Matchmaking are usually temporary.

If its from Xbox live, you need to contact microsoft. It may or may not be permanent, not sure.

Good luck

> Other times people are sore losers, and you can get “banned” if people submit enough negative reports about you. Some people have a large group of friends online, and can get them to submit negative reports.

This is very unlikely, especially because you can’t leave feedback for or file a complaint against a player unless you’ve played with them.

There has to be a good reason for the 8 year old to be banned. If it isn’t then just contact Microsoft and explain to their support teams the situation. That is probably the only thing that can help at this point.

A lot of things.

Idling, Quitting, Boosting, Hacking, Greifing, etc…

The game is rated Mature.