85% bloom is AWESOME Zero Bloom is not however

Anyone else feel this way? 85% Bloom feels like how it should have been from the beginning.

I want to know how it would be with 115% precent bloom…

> Anyone else feel this way? 85% Bloom feels like how it should have been from the beginning.

I would like to try 60%, or 50%, 85% is still… >.<

> Anyone else feel this way? 85% Bloom feels like how it should have been from the beginning.

I’m interested to see how 85% bloom plays b/c it will allow pacers to be more accurate while still punishing spammers the same way they always have. Before, everyone used to just spam and hope they were the one who end up landing more shots. My only concern is why 85%? Why not go 50%, or even 75%?

While Zero-bloom is fun, it’s unbalanced b/c precision weapons are much stronger now than they ever were and they already were the only weapons that anyone used. What’s the point of having other weapons if there is no need to use them?

I completely disagree, 85% bloom feels exactly the same as 100% IMO.

Zero bloom (with the appropriate jump, gravity and movement settings) reminds me of Halo CE/2, which is a great thing.

> I want to know how it would be with 115% precent bloom…

O_o? 115%? that sounds like Call of Dooty.

> I completely disagree, 85% bloom feels exactly the same as 100% IMO.
>
> Zero bloom (with the appropriate jump, gravity and movement settings) reminds me Halo CE/2, which is a great thing.

Zero bloom slayer was actually a pain to play. Everyone just spammed with the DMR and Magnum and flew with jet pack over the map. That was horrible. 85% feels in my opinion much better.

> Zero bloom slayer was actually a pain to play. Everyone just spammed with the DMR and Magnum.

I always spam anyway (just like MLG pros :)). On zero bloom at least I’m hitting my target.

You know? there wasn’t a problem with Halo 3’s weapons, I don’t know why they didn’t just use them.

If it ain’t broken, don’t try and fix it, you’ll just mess everything up… but they did, and now look at the problems we have. O_o

Wrong section. Post in this thread the feedback and post why:
http://www.halowaypoint.com/tu

Zero bloom is better. 85% keeps the randomness while making grenades even more overpowered. It is now easier to pull off the 'nade and one shot combo without rewarding us with something else.

At least with zero bloom my shots go where they’re supposed to…

> > Zero bloom slayer was actually a pain to play. Everyone just spammed with the DMR and Magnum.
>
> I always spam anyway (just like MLG pros :)). On zero bloom at least I’m hitting my target.

And spammers should not be able to do as good as someone who paces their shots.

This is why 85% is greater than Zero Bloom.

> > > Zero bloom slayer was actually a pain to play. Everyone just spammed with the DMR and Magnum.
> >
> > I always spam anyway (just like MLG pros :)). On zero bloom at least I’m hitting my target.
>
> And spammers should not be able to do as good as someone who paces their shots.
>
> This is why 85% is greater than Zero Bloom.

Pacing is meant to slow a more skilled player down so the less skilled one has more time to react with spamming.

If you get those five shots on his head firing as fast as you can, I’d say you’re pretty good. It put the skill gap back and now people are butt hurt about it.

> > > > Zero bloom slayer was actually a pain to play. Everyone just spammed with the DMR and Magnum.
> > >
> > > I always spam anyway (just like MLG pros :)). On zero bloom at least I’m hitting my target.
> >
> > And spammers should not be able to do as good as someone who paces their shots.
> >
> > This is why 85% is greater than Zero Bloom.
>
> Pacing is meant to slow a more skilled player down so the less skilled one has more time to react with spamming.
>
> If you get those five shots on his head firing as fast as you can, I’d say you’re pretty good. It put the skill gap back and now people are butt hurt about it.

You seem to forget bloom has always existed in Halo, just was never shown. Zero Bloom only further takes away the Halo feel Reach barely grasped on to.

85% fixes bloom to how it always should have been. Guns like the DMR DO NOT WORK with Zero Bloom. It ruins the game.

I agree. In ZB, you die way to quickly. 85% seems like the perfect amount.

agreed, 85% so far feels good. However, I wish bleed through didn’t exist.

In a related note, 4 headshots with the pistol is a kill, which is ridiculous considering how fast it fires.

> > > > > Zero bloom slayer was actually a pain to play. Everyone just spammed with the DMR and Magnum.
> > > >
> > > > I always spam anyway (just like MLG pros :)). On zero bloom at least I’m hitting my target.
> > >
> > > And spammers should not be able to do as good as someone who paces their shots.
> > >
> > > This is why 85% is greater than Zero Bloom.
> >
> > Pacing is meant to slow a more skilled player down so the less skilled one has more time to react with spamming.
> >
> > If you get those five shots on his head firing as fast as you can, I’d say you’re pretty good. It put the skill gap back and now people are butt hurt about it.
>
> You seem to forget bloom has always existed in Halo, just was never shown. Zero Bloom only further takes away the Halo feel Reach barely grasped on to.
>
> 85% fixes bloom to how it always should have been. Guns like the DMR DO NOT WORK with Zero Bloom. It ruins the game.

I love when people bring up that irrelevant “bloom has always been in Halo” argument. Yes, a form of it, but I could fire a Magnum or BR across the map in all three games and it would land relatively close to where I wanted it to go. Also, there was no limited reticle bloom.

Zero bloom is actually the closest to the way it was in previous games.

> agreed, 85% so far feels good. However, I wish bleed through didn’t exist.
>
> In a related note, 4 headshots with the pistol is a kill, which is ridiculous considering how fast it fires.

I agree. I think the rate of fire should significantly decrease in both the pistol and DMR.

> > agreed, 85% so far feels good. However, I wish bleed through didn’t exist.
> >
> > In a related note, 4 headshots with the pistol is a kill, which is ridiculous considering how fast it fires.
>
> I agree. I think the rate of fire should significantly decrease in both the pistol and DMR.

If 85% becomes mainstream yes, but ONLY slightly.