80k REQ points at 11:05 est. No HCS pack?!? :(:(

I finally grinded out 80k REQ points over the weekend and at 11:05pm EST sunday night I finally go to buy the special Halo championship series pack and its not available!? I thought it was until 12 pm!!! :(:frowning: arghhhhhh what a bummer man :frowning:

12pm is Noon.

> 2533274819983256;1:
> I finally grinded out 80k REQ points over the weekend and at 11:05pm EST sunday night I finally go to buy the special Halo championship series pack and its not available!? I thought it was until 12 pm!!! :(:frowning: arghhhhhh what a bummer man :frowning:

Well, get 8 gold packs or 16 silvers. You’ll get more unlocks anyway

I think its better that way, i bought it with 80k havent touched halo that much at all since i got it

12pm noon damn OK :frowning: I played so many games grinding to get 80K REQ points! Ahhhh well, I really did want the armor, but I’ll buy some silvers or golds instead. D’oh!!!

how you think i feel, i went out and bought a 15 dollar card so i could buy it but went online and the pack was no longer on the site. i love halo and getting everything possible and really hope you can earn this in game. if not i will be super upset when i see someone in game with it when they said everything was unlockable in game.

> 2533274873934562;6:
> how you think i feel, i went out and bought a 15 dollar card so i could buy it but went online and the pack was no longer on the site. i love halo and getting everything possible and really hope you can earn this in game. if not i will be super upset when i see someone in game with it when they said everything was unlockable in game.

The armor was unlock able in the game. Doesn’t mean it should be forever. I support the limited time thing, it makes it rarer, and also rewards those who consistently play. I hope to see more stuff like this in the future.

> 2533274806395273;4:
> I think its better that way, i bought it with 80k havent touched halo that much at all since i got it

Yeah… The grind for that 80k really made me have to break from H5 for a bit.

> 2533274832089275;7:
> > 2533274873934562;6:
> > how you think i feel, i went out and bought a 15 dollar card so i could buy it but went online and the pack was no longer on the site. i love halo and getting everything possible and really hope you can earn this in game. if not i will be super upset when i see someone in game with it when they said everything was unlockable in game.
>
>
> The armor was unlock able in the game. Doesn’t mean it should be forever. I support the limited time thing, it makes it rarer, and also rewards those who consistently play. I hope to see more stuff like this in the future.

yes we do need more limited time things for sure!

> 2533274945252246;9:
> > 2533274832089275;7:
> > > 2533274873934562;6:
> > > how you think i feel, i went out and bought a 15 dollar card so i could buy it but went online and the pack was no longer on the site. i love halo and getting everything possible and really hope you can earn this in game. if not i will be super upset when i see someone in game with it when they said everything was unlockable in game.
> >
> >
> > The armor was unlock able in the game. Doesn’t mean it should be forever. I support the limited time thing, it makes it rarer, and also rewards those who consistently play. I hope to see more stuff like this in the future.
>
>
> yes we do need more limited time things for sure!

Nooo, it tired me of the game. I had been playing daily. Until that horrific grind.

It’s a blessing in disguise. The pack isn’t even worth 40k.