80k req pack

Was the 80k req pack worth it when it was out last time? I’m on the fence about getting it because 80k can be better spent if it doesn’t come with anything good that I’ll use. I know the contents of this one will be different than the last one but I think the last one should give me a decent understanding of what I’ll be getting.

well last time it was the HCS Athlon armor, HCS emblem, matching AR skin, and magnum skin. I got it since it was limited time and I still use it all from time to time. so I think it was worth it. I don’t think they have said what will be in the new one.

you can also get a free one on Sunday during the HWC.
just scroll down a bit for details.

Comes with 3 items HWC Emblem and an Armor and Helmet. All exclusive to this pack not available from Reqs. Don’t spend 80k tho, just watch the finals on Sunday and get it free.

> 2533274961579910;2:
> well last time it was the HCS Athlon armor, HCS emblem, matching AR skin, and magnum skin. I got it since it was limited time and I still use it all from time to time. so I think it was worth it. I don’t think they have said what will be in the new one.
>
> you can also get a free one on Sunday during the HWC.
> just scroll down a bit for details.

If the 80k one and the free one have the same things in them then it looks like it just comes with Protector 2.0 and an emblem. Did the last pack come with other reqs and boosts or was it just the armour and skins?

> 2535425925511684;4:
> > 2533274961579910;2:
> > well last time it was the HCS Athlon armor, HCS emblem, matching AR skin, and magnum skin. I got it since it was limited time and I still use it all from time to time. so I think it was worth it. I don’t think they have said what will be in the new one.
> >
> > you can also get a free one on Sunday during the HWC.
> > just scroll down a bit for details.
>
>
> If the 80k one and the free one have the same things in them then it looks like it just comes with Protector 2.0 and an emblem. Did the last pack come with other reqs and boosts or was it just the armour and skins?

Just armor skins and emblem no extras.

> 2535418262439483;5:
> > 2535425925511684;4:
> > > 2533274961579910;2:
> > > well last time it was the HCS Athlon armor, HCS emblem, matching AR skin, and magnum skin. I got it since it was limited time and I still use it all from time to time. so I think it was worth it. I don’t think they have said what will be in the new one.
> > >
> > > you can also get a free one on Sunday during the HWC.
> > > just scroll down a bit for details.
> >
> >
> > If the 80k one and the free one have the same things in them then it looks like it just comes with Protector 2.0 and an emblem. Did the last pack come with other reqs and boosts or was it just the armour and skins?
>
>
> Just armor skins and emblem no extras.

I think I’ll go for the freebie then. Thanks for the heads up. I just have to link my twitch account to my XBox and watch the livestream on my XBox to get the pack right?

I’m so confused on the “until 9 am offer”

That’s false. Last hcs pack had armor and 2 weapon skins

it was alriight nothin special

It’s worth 80k in req points far more than it is $10 in real money.

So it´s worth the price?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95dvfo0dk0k this may sway your decision either way

> 2533274923675030;12:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95dvfo0dk0k this may sway your decision either way

skip to 44 secs for the packs

Those pack are well worth 80,000 few points, but definitely not worth $10