80K Pack Question

Hey guys, so is it official yet that the new skins will be available through normal REQ packs post HCS?

AFAIK they can only be obtained via that pack.

They will when their respective updates are fully released. Except for 343i skin. But not until then.

I haven’t seen anything official. Consensus on WP and the way it is written it can be inferred that all of the reqs, with the exception of the 343 skins will be eventually available with their respective launch.

I’m pretty sure that the new weapon skins will be available thru the next update. Like in the Memories of Reach update.

Seeing as how the Noble skins will be available later, I would guess that they all will be available in the future. Except for the 343 skins. But theyll probably have something else that sells them later.

Yo whats the exact date the pack will be off the market? I keep hearing Saturday and I keep hearing Sunday. Can someone please tell me what day it is and how they know for sure, thanks.

> 2535453915111475;7:
> Yo whats the exact date the pack will be off the market? I keep hearing Saturday and I keep hearing Sunday. Can someone please tell me what day it is and how they know for sure, thanks.

Sunday.

> 2533274875982754;8:
> > 2535453915111475;7:
> > Yo whats the exact date the pack will be off the market? I keep hearing Saturday and I keep hearing Sunday. Can someone please tell me what day it is and how they know for sure, thanks.
>
>
> Sunday.

How do you know this?

> 2535453915111475;9:
> > 2533274875982754;8:
> > > 2535453915111475;7:
> > > Yo whats the exact date the pack will be off the market? I keep hearing Saturday and I keep hearing Sunday. Can someone please tell me what day it is and how they know for sure, thanks.
> >
> >
> > Sunday.
>
>
> How do you know this?

It is in the official announcement:

<em>As some of you may have spotted floating around in the REQ Store last week, there’s a new REQ Pack available to check out! The Spartan’s Armory REQ Pack has a high chance of granting REQs specifically from content updates, such as Infinity’s Armory and Hammer Storm, 14 all new weapon skins and the coveted 343 Industries Assault Rifle and Magnum skins, previously exclusive to members of the studio! The pack is available now until midnight PT this Sunday, Mar. 20, and can be purchased in-game for 80,000 RP or $9.99 on the Xbox Store. Here are some of the brand new REQs you may find when opening the pack!</em>

80,000 rp is a lot. Should live 40k or 50k tops

in future dlc most likely like how the hcs skins were exclusive to the hcs pack yet after that ended you could earn them

Probably later release.

They gave us Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to get 80k points for 5 items.
Not doable if you have a life. Another Waypoint user did the math and it correctly showed if you were to farm the packs, you’d need 73 hours of non-stop gameplay to get all of the skins from it.

Nobody will want to do that, so they made it either 3 days of constant gameplay or coughing up $70.

> 2533274811982676;3:
> They will when their respective updates are fully released. Except for 343i skin. But not until then.

this

I belive all the skins except the 343i skins and the noble skins will be available in Ghosts of Meridian update. Back to the noble skins, I belive those be have a later release, the memories of reach update. Let’s just say this might be one of the only moments to get the 343i skins… Rip

> 2533274818737568;13:
> Probably later release.
>
> They gave us Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to get 80k points for 5 items.
> Not doable if you have a life. Another Waypoint user did the math and it correctly showed if you were to farm the packs, you’d need 73 hours of non-stop gameplay to get all of the skins from it.
>
> Nobody will want to do that, so they made it either 3 days of constant gameplay or coughing up $70.

well I just went onto waypoint and sold a whole load of useless reqs whenever i saw the leak, that brought me up to 60k even after selling a bunch a couple weeks earlier, so if you haven’t thought about using the wayypoint tools chrome extension and selling a load of things, then I’d reccommend it.