8 Reasons Halo 3 is Better than Halo 4

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post discriminatory comments.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

  1. Sure, sound is part of what defines a ground breaking game, but why settle for Halo’s 4 powerful sound effects and stunning background track, when you can have Halo 3’s low-budget explosions and Grunt fart noises?

  2. The Chief is supposed to be an ultra powerful and high-tech space marine, but instead of 343’s great looking and individualistic armor for the Chief, I want Bungie’s pixelated, bulky and generic armor from Halo 3.

  3. Halo defined modern multiplayer, but I just can’t stand Halo 4’s “veto” system where even if you have 5/10 vetos, you’ll still play rockets on a map like Cold Storage or Pennace! Wait…

  4. Sprint is so overused and only noobs use it. Seriously, who even wants to move from one place to another in a fast and efficient way?

  5. THE DMR IS THE MOST OVERPOWERED WEAPON EVER!!!one!!! graahhhhhh vereh angreh faec >>>>:(((((( ONLY NUBS USE IT!!!one!!! if u use the dmr ur gay

  6. Okay seriously, I cannot stand how Halo 4’s ordnance and insta-spawn keeps gameplay fresh and on my toes! All I want when I spend $60 of my hard-earned minimum wage is to watch -Yoinks!- tea-bag my corpse.

  7. Bubble shield, AKA the greatest ability ever. Part of the reason Halo 4 sucks is that I can’t spam Bubble Shield to win all my games.

  8. 1-second grenade spam. Nuff said.

They really should remove the DMR. It allows stupid noobs to get kills. As a seasoned MLG player, I think that it should be removed.
Also, sprint was better as an ability. Everyone knows its impossible to run forever.

I understand that you’re being sarcastic but you still got some valid points.

>

LOL to the bulky, Veto allowed for at-least all types of maps and gametypes to be played, sprint does suck, lol wut to the ordnance? yes it sucks, bubble shield was a pick up so it was balanced, unlike everything in halo 4 which is handed to you.

I’m being sarcastic. Sprint is great and Bubble Shield sucks. And whenever I play 3, a bunch of AFK jerks never veto, so I get -Yoink- options

The best part is that Halo 3 is actually better than Halo 4.

Lolwat? This guy is totally correct. Halo 4 and 343 wreaked the halo series. Halo 3 was so much better with 240 pixel graphics, limited weapon variety, and ability spamming. And lets not forget the 20 minutes to join a multiplayer game.

LOL nope

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post discriminatory comments.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

The best part is that most people complaining about Halo 4 are SR-130 which is limited. STOP PLAYING YOU -Yoinks!-

And to all you people who think halo 4 is “innovative” and “fun.” Please take one moment to think about all the other games it has to compete with. COD is owning halo in every way. Halo 4? try Black Ops. As an MLG player i feel it is my duty to say that this game sucks.

>

http://www.halocouncil.com/community/index.php?/topic/11877-d-sprint-and-how-it-single-handily-killed-halo/

Sprint-and-how-it-single-handily-killed-halo.

> And to all you people who think halo 4 is “innovative” and “fun.” Please take one moment to think about all the other games it has to compete with. COD is owning halo in every way. Halo 4? try Black Ops. As an MLG player i feel it is my duty to say that this game sucks.

CoD is the reason we are in this mess. Play Black Ops, you say? You are just giving the franchise more support and credit than it deserves and allowing other game developers to think it is okay to model their own games after CoD. It’s like the Justin Bieber of the gaming community. Quantity doesn’t equal quality.

> >
>
> http://www.halocouncil.com/community/index.php?/topic/11877-d-sprint-and-how-it-single-handily-killed-halo/
>
> Sprint-and-how-it-single-handily-killed-halo.

If sprint only was removed so many problems would fix themselves … And the game would become so much more enjoyable.

Few professionals like it and almost no one over at Halo councils supports sprint.

> > > 1. Sure, sound is part of what defines a ground breaking game, but why settle for Halo’s 4 powerful sound effects and stunning background track, when you can have Halo 3’s low-budget explosions and Grunt fart noises?
> > >
> > > 2. The Chief is supposed to be an ultra powerful and high-tech space marine, but instead of 343’s great looking and individualistic armor for the Chief, I want Bungie’s pixelated, bulky and generic armor from Halo 3.
> > >
> > > 3. Halo defined modern multiplayer, but I just can’t stand Halo 4’s “veto” system where even if you have 5/10 vetos, you’ll still play rockets on a map like Cold Storage or Pennace! Wait…
> > >
> > > 4. <mark>Sprint is so overused and only noobs use it. Seriously, who even wants to move from one place to another in a fast and efficient way?</mark>
> > >
> > > 5. THE DMR IS THE MOST OVERPOWERED WEAPON EVER!!!one!!! graahhhhhh vereh angreh faec >>>>:(((((( ONLY NUBS USE IT!!!one!!! if u use the dmr ur gay
> > >
> > > 6. Okay seriously, I cannot stand how Halo 4’s ordnance and insta-spawn keeps gameplay fresh and on my toes! All I want when I spend $60 of my hard-earned minimum wage is to watch -Yoinks!- tea-bag my corpse.
> > >
> > > 7. Bubble shield, AKA the greatest ability ever. Part of the reason Halo 4 sucks is that I can’t spam Bubble Shield to win all my games.
> > >
> > > 8. 1-second grenade spam. Nuff said.
> >
> > http://www.halocouncil.com/community/index.php?/topic/11877-d-sprint-and-how-it-single-handily-killed-halo/
> >
> > Sprint-and-how-it-single-handily-killed-halo.
>
> If sprint only was removed so many problems would fix themselves … And the game would become so much more enjoyable.
>
> Few professionals like it and almost no one over at Halo council support it.

Obs … I meant to edit. Again.

>

Well it takes like 3 weeks to get to it (another issue with the game and why it sucks.)

> > And to all you people who think halo 4 is “innovative” and “fun.” Please take one moment to think about all the other games it has to compete with. COD is owning halo in every way. Halo 4? try Black Ops. As an MLG player i feel it is my duty to say that this game sucks.
>
> CoD is the reason we are in this mess. Play Black Ops, you say? You are just giving more support to the franchise that doesn’t deserve the amount it has and allowing other game developers to think it is okay to model their own games after them. It’s like the Justin Bieber of the gaming community. Quantity doesn’t equal quality.

lol Cod isnt the reason for anything. cod is what competative players turned to it was the “next best thing” halo did this to itself as soon as it stopped caring for its competive community which numbers show time and time again… the worst mistake of halos life…

Ah good times.

Am I the only one that enjoyed ALL of the Halo games? Including Halo Wars?

Why play Halo 3 when you can play CoD in Space???

I do like Halo 4, I do prefer Halo 3 though

> > > And to all you people who think halo 4 is “innovative” and “fun.” Please take one moment to think about all the other games it has to compete with. COD is owning halo in every way. Halo 4? try Black Ops. As an MLG player i feel it is my duty to say that this game sucks.
> >
> > CoD is the reason we are in this mess. Play Black Ops, you say? You are just giving more support to the franchise that doesn’t deserve the amount it has and allowing other game developers to think it is okay to model their own games after them. It’s like the Justin Bieber of the gaming community. Quantity doesn’t equal quality.
>
>
>
> lol Cod isnt the reason for anything. cod is what competative players turned to it was the “next best thing” halo did this to itself as soon as it stopped caring for its competive community which numbers show time and time again… the worst mistake of halos life…

However, FPS-shooters are becoming uniformly the same so yes, continuing support of CoD is the reason to the downfall of this genre. I was not just talking about Halo itself but many other games that I once enjoyed are going down the drain because of this “amazing” formula CoD has. That game is in no way more competitive than Halo despite having in-game ranking. The gameplay is very unbalanced, bad spawn camping, camping in general, OP support packages, terrible lag compensation and the fact it is too easy. I played Black Ops II for the first time a few months ago on my cousin’s xbox and went positive 2.6 k/d only after playing a few deathmatch games. This is my experience and so far, it seems terribly easy.