8 player coop on final mission

Not sure if this would ever work, but it still seems like an awesome idea to me. What if the final mission of Halo 5 is 8 player coop. Blue team and Osiris team up and the last mission is 8 spartans taking down a giant guardian. What do you guys think? would this ever work?

Would be very interesting to see it. Get to the last mission and get offered to be match made with another group, or just add more of your friends. If not, pair off with 2 in Blue, 2 in Osiris.

Meh, I don’t think the difficulty could handle the addition of another 4 players, especially real people, considering you can coordinate easier.

> 2533274938678576;3:
> Meh, I don’t think the difficulty could handle the addition of another 4 players, especially real people, considering you can coordinate easier.

Even with a 4600ft guardian on top of AI everywhere ?

That sounds pretty cool actually. I can imagine a HUUUUUGE final level with upscaled difficulty.

> 2533274876456769;5:
> That sounds pretty cool actually. I can imagine a HUUUUUGE final level with upscaled difficulty.

Thats what im saying, like a massive open area where the guardian is really far away and you have to keep pushing through this giant battle of AI everywhere. It just seems so epic to me

Not eight real players, but 4 players can choose who they want and the remaining 4 characters are ai.

I would imagine it’s possible. We have basic A.I and 20 players in warzones. Still I’m sure their are a few curve balls I’m not aware of.

Take all of my yes.

> 2533274925892496;8:
> I would imagine it’s possible. We have basic A.I and 20 players in warzones. Still I’m sure their are a few curve balls I’m not aware of.

That might be a little more realistic

I’d love it, but it seems odd to only have one 8 player coop mission.

> 2533274825005774;1:
> Not sure if this would ever work, but it still seems like an awesome idea to me. What if the final mission of Halo 5 is 8 player coop. Blue team and Osiris team up and the last mission is 8 spartans taking down a giant guardian. What do you guys think? would this ever work?

Tbh, I was thinking of this today, except the other 4 players can be actual players.

I am hoping that Halo 6 will bring back the flood full force, and almost every mission or half of them can have up to 8 players. It would work if Halo 6 became open world, which could mean that each team of 4 can be split up. The only time both teams can be together is if mission difficulty is very high, or the other team is done with their task.

> 2533274946184160;7:
> Not eight real players, but 4 players can choose who they want and the remaining 4 characters are ai.

This seems way more realistic/applicable for the game’s standards.