8+ Lopsided Losses In A Row - Time To Quit?

HYPOTHETICAL:

Eight games in a row, eight losses in a row, all of them catastrophic (Big Team Strongholds 12-150, for example, or Slayer 8-50, or 0-3 CTF, 247-1000 Warzone, etc.), with not even a single Commendation point as even a consolation prize.

…With a curbstomp-losing streak that long and horrible, is it time to just plain quit Halo MP and stick to replaying Campaign levels?

hypothetical first world problems

That happens to me sometimes, i just stop playing the rest of the day, but i don’t stop playing forever.

> 2533274819580184;2:
> hypothetical first world problems

^

You may either quit or try Warzone?

> 2533274819580184;2:
> hypothetical first world problems

If there was a dislike button i’d give it to you

> 2533274859688519;1:
> HYPOTHETICAL:
>
> Eight games in a row, eight losses in a row, all of them catastrophic (Big Team Strongholds 12-150, for example, or Slayer 8-50, or 0-3 CTF, 247-1000 Warzone, etc.), with not even a single Commendation point as even a consolation prize.
>
> …With a curbstomp-losing streak that long and horrible, is it time to just plain quit Halo MP and stick to replaying Campaign levels?

Did it happen to you ? I would say no, it’s not time to quit Halo MP. Don’t give up, if you know it wasn’t your fault everytime.
Try getting some people to regularly play with, ones that know how to use a controller.

Nah, it happens, you get good runs and then you get bad. Turn the game off and come back later, always helps.

Well, I think it’s safe to say the losing streak’s been broken, at least for standard Warzone. I just made the winning kill in a Warzone match by assassinating the Red Warden Eternal, earning myself the ‘Warden Slayer’ and ‘Forerunner Destroyer’ commendations in the process.

…Now we have to wait and see if my Firefight and BTB Arena losing streaks can be broken, too…

I’d never resort to replaying the campaign, yikes!

any h5 mm loss is better than its campaign

> 2533274859688519;1:
> HYPOTHETICAL:
>
> Eight games in a row, eight losses in a row, all of them catastrophic (Big Team Strongholds 12-150, for example, or Slayer 8-50, or 0-3 CTF, 247-1000 Warzone, etc.), with not even a single Commendation point as even a consolation prize.
>
> …With a curbstomp-losing streak that long and horrible, is it time to just plain quit Halo MP and stick to replaying Campaign levels?

I have questions. Are you running solo? Have you performed well personally in any of those matches? If you’ve performed well, have you invited any other players with a strong performance from your team to party up?

I’m a solo player 95% of the time and I’ve experienced similar droughts before, but there’s always a way out. You can try and party up with other strong players from your games which in my experience leads to consistently better outcomes OR just take a break. We all have bad days and sometimes absolutely horrible days, but most of the time if you take a breather and occupy your time with something completely unrelated to halo, when you come back you find yourself and your random -Yoink- teammates playing better than you ever thought possible.