72 Free matches of double xp!

Alright guys, so that last thread was a bit too much. Having you guess a single number from 1-150 was a bit mean, I’m sorry. Since then however, I have bought 12 more (that’s right…12) fridge packs. That’s 72 total matches of double xp!!

So, for this thread, I’m giving out 72 total matches of double XP! And as I said in the last thread, do SPOPS (Spartan Ops)! It’s more xp for you!

Now, for this thread we’re doing something a bit different. Tell us about your favorite Halo memories! From ANY Halo game! Be it: Fun matches, Awesome things you did in campaign, Music syncing up with a kill in MP,Experiences with friends…ANYTHING fun that you remember doing when playing Halo! After you post, wait a few and then check other peoples stories, and if you see one you like, leave a THANK! I’ll be checking in every hour on the hour (for the next 4-6!)and check on the posts with the most thanks. (The posts with the most thanks will receive a code!)

I’m also going to be giving out my 14 day Gold Membership trial code!

All in all, I’m just tired of seeing so much negativity on this forum. So share your warm memories! Have fun, laugh, and be kind to each other!

Happy Holidays Spartans,
-Russia Maniac-

P.S. Codes shall be received either ON Christmas or the day after!

EDIT: Please read stories and “Thank”! We’ve got to have at least 8 different posts that have plenty of thanks in order for codes to be disbursed!

But great job sharing guys!

(Will next thread involve early christmas relations like what we want?) :wink:

> (Will next thread involve early christmas relations like what we want?) :wink:

XD joking

> (Will next thread involve early christmas relations like what we want?) :wink:

This is the next thread silly

That took so much effort. My goodness.

may i participate again?( being in a contest is exiting :smiley: )

> may i participate again?( being in a contest is exiting :smiley: )

Of course you can!

Nobody is excluded!

before i start wheres everyflood?

> before i start wheres everyflood?

Pardon?

Ok, here’s my favorite memory. Today, I was playing Halo 4 with my friend, and we were playing Flood on Abandon. There was only one man left standing, and I led the charge toward the human near the cliff. When I got close enough, I used my thruster pack and jumped, getting in perfect position to get the last kill. However, I swung too early and missed the lunge, leaving me open to attack and ending any chances I had at getting the last kill. Luckily for me though, he was walking backwards to get away from the swarm of flood, and moved too far and fell off of the cliff. This perfect ending had my friend and I in hysterics.

Good luck to everyone else in getting the code!

> > before i start wheres everyflood?
>
> Pardon?

(Sorry everyflood means every halo gamer XD ) well why say pardon?

> Ok, here’s my favorite memory. Today, I was playing Halo 4 with my friend, and we were playing Flood on Abandon. There was only one man left standing, and I led the charge toward the human near the cliff. When I got close enough, I used my thruster pack and jumped, getting in perfect position to get the last kill. However, I swung too early and missed the lunge, leaving me open to attack and ending any chances I had at getting the last kill. Luckily for me though, he was walking backwards to get away from the swarm of flood, and moved too far and fell off of the cliff. This perfect ending had my friend and I in hysterics.
>
> Good luck to everyone else in getting the code!

Lol sounds awesome :smiley:

Time for me to share

turns off Christmas writing

The other week I was playing halo 4
And I had a full team, but I was the only one at the actual controller playing. So the other team was going around killing my team off, I was still picking there team off because they where -Yoink-. But I decided i would pretend to not be at the controller so I called in an ordinance, got a shotty and stood next to my team as if I was away.
Guy comes running up to me, I switch to shotgun, BOOM straight in the face LOL
Then I proceeded to -Yoink!- his face :slight_smile:

I recorded this so if 343 ever decide to get -Yoink- up and running you can view this lol

> > Ok, here’s my favorite memory. Today, I was playing Halo 4 with my friend, and we were playing Flood on Abandon. There was only one man left standing, and I led the charge toward the human near the cliff. When I got close enough, I used my thruster pack and jumped, getting in perfect position to get the last kill. However, I swung too early and missed the lunge, leaving me open to attack and ending any chances I had at getting the last kill. Luckily for me though, he was walking backwards to get away from the swarm of flood, and moved too far and fell off of the cliff. This perfect ending had my friend and I in hysterics.
> >
> > Good luck to everyone else in getting the code!
>
> Lol sounds awesome :smiley:

Thanks it was. A couple games later, my friend(he doesn’t play Halo much, he has a PS3) accidentally betrayed a human because he aimed at the flood and it got killed, leaving a human behind. Within seconds, we were booted and cracking up.

> The other week I was playing halo 4
> And I had a full team, but I was the only one at the actual controller playing. So the other team was going around killing my team off, I was still picking there team off because they where Yoink!. But I decided i would pretend to not be at the controller so I called in an ordinance, got a shotty and stood next to my team as if I was away.
> Guy comes running up to me, I switch to shotgun, BOOM straight in the face LOL
> Then I proceeded to -Yoink!- his face :slight_smile:
>
> I recorded this so if 343 ever decide to get Yoink! up and running you can view this lol

Nice job, way to capitalize on a bad team lol. That’s awesome!

> The other week I was playing halo 4
> And I had a full team, but I was the only one at the actual controller playing. So the other team was going around killing my team off, I was still picking there team off because they where Yoink!. But I decided i would pretend to not be at the controller so I called in an ordinance, got a shotty and stood next to my team as if I was away.
> Guy comes running up to me, I switch to shotgun, BOOM straight in the face LOL
> Then I proceeded to -Yoink!- his face :slight_smile:
>
> I recorded this so if 343 ever decide to get Yoink! up and running you can view this lol

Hahaha, I don’t usually applaud t-bagging. But nice fake out :stuck_out_tongue:

> Time for me to share
>
> turns off Christmas writing

It all started in the infinity challenge playlist on the map harvest, when I first spawn I saw only 2 of my blue teammates. I said “were doomed” off mic cause its hard trying to even the odds, anyway I get killed a lot by the same guy in a ghost when I’m trying to EMP that sucker. In attempt two I used my carbine skinned weapon to stop but in rage I got jumped :(. I killed a light rifle noob that made my team feel like ants to them and stole his rifle to my third attempt to even up the odds. I was in the left side of the map and started sniping the enemy until I got an ordinance drop, I chose a grenade detonator to blow up any ghost I can until I ran out of stickies. At the turning point I received a running riot for the first time in my halo career in which I said off mic again “f*** yea” and at the end I took the last kill(with the light rifle) to take out a sniper and I won for the team.

turns on Christmas writing So you like it?

Favorite Halo memories? Sit down, son, and let me tell you the story of me and Halo.

> Favorite Halo memories? Sit down, son, and let me tell you the story of me and Halo.

i may need a pilow for this.

Prepare your pillow, Munchy.

Well, my special memory comes from Halo: Reach in the form of a dumpster. I don’t know about you, but I absolutely adored the dumpsters and resourcefully used their lovely metallic shelter to my advantage as much as possible.
’ One day in a Halo Reach round of Infection, I jumped into a dumpster and convinced my brother to close the lid, leaving me encased in a quaint metal bubble of sorts. Normally, this doesn’t work against the zombies, as it is pretty easy to hit somebody through the dumpster walls. However, fortune shined its face upon me that day.
’ As the rest of humanity was slaughtered by the undead, I was left alone to become the last man standing. As my radar swarmed with glowing red dots shrinking onto my location, I crouched my lucky crouch and waited.
’ Then the riot began: zombie after zombie descended upon my dumpster in mindless, bloodthirsty beatings upon my metal barrier. The dumpster bumped and flipped every which way, knocking me around inside like a ping-pong ball. By now, every zombie was latching their menacing blades into my shelter. But it wasn’t the roller-coaster ride that left me in absolute shock, but rather the fact that I was still alive after at least 15 seconds.
’ No one stays alive in an attacked dumpster for that long.
’ After a number of jaw-dropping rollarounds in the metal green box, a lone zombie took the final blow to the dumpster and struck me down through its worn walls. As the zombies roared their victory, garbage cans across the world could be heard echoing the clash of the blades against the little green dumpster’s adamant facade.

Rest in peace, faithful dumpster. Your bravery shall not be forgotten.