700+ k/d ?

700+ k/d Click Here?

What?

Yeah something wrong clearly considering the best weapon is the shotgun

> 700+ k/d Click Here?

Must be a hack. Reported!

That is a super booster Stats

If you look at his game history, he is clearly boosting.

boosters.

well that certainly dwarfs my 1.24, damn, right when I thought I was gangster, lol

> boosters.

343/MS doesn’t do anything about this though do they?

Him and all his helpers need to be reset.

> well that certainly dwarfs my 1.24, damn, right when I thought I was gangster, lol

1.49 is gangster!

> That is a super booster Stats

How did you get the Stand-off stance without mastering a single Covenant ordnance weapon…

Da -Yoink-?

How does one deal with boosters like this?

> > well that certainly dwarfs my 1.24, damn, right when I thought I was gangster, lol
>
> 1.49 is gangster!

True as that may be, but it still isn’t 700 something or other, =D

> How does one deal with boosters like this?

Shot gun blast to the father stick to extreme? If not then that is what I vote for.

Why would anyone do that it would be so boring and for nothing.

> > How does one deal with boosters like this?
>
> Shot gun blast to the father stick to extreme? If not then that is what I vote for.

If 343 or Microsoft doesn’t do anything about boosters like this I will personally light my limited edition on fire and kick it in my neighbor’s yard.

> How does one deal with boosters like this?

Force feed them bleach.

> > > How does one deal with boosters like this?
> >
> > Shot gun blast to the father stick to extreme? If not then that is what I vote for.
>
> If 343 or Microsoft doesn’t do anything about boosters like this I will personally light my limited edition on fire and kick it in my neighbor’s yard.

You could take a more legal approach and receive $30 cash or $35 in store credit by selling it to Gamestop, unless your relationship with your neighbor is strain, if so by all means fling fiery disk in their general direction.