7 Warzone playlists very smart 343

Why would you even think about featuring Turbo along next to Warlords. Warlords Population is straight buns and you guys do nothing about the people that only farm. Just give us regular Warzone back and please. The players are spread way to thin, and you guys feature Warzone Trashbo a lot more than Warlords to make people burn through reqs/hopefully by more.

Thanks for destroying real 12 man parties and going back on your promise of 12 players looking to group up and have fun in regular WZ. I heard Unyshek got farmed by Dominated, isn’t he a 343 employ, but that company just farms to their hearts content and none of them are banned. Shows you guys don’t care and how -Yoink- your farming solution was. How about you go ahead and throw Warlords into Arena and give people their little medals, jk, but smh. 343 you destroyed a big part of companies and left us with 6 man (smaller than BTB) or a technically competive Warzone playlist with no population and gets farmed by the top team(s)

Y’all are disconnected from the base if you think this will suffice. Come up with a better -Yoinking!- solution; this one is absolutely LAZZZYY. -Yoink- your data, it’s crap and you aren’t doing anything with it but yapping to kill time. Hoping we forget about it and be complacent with this manure.

Yep. The only Warzone I play is assault.

Turbo is the best warzone playlist IMO. How do you know what the playlist populations are seeing how there is no player counts on them, which is a good thing because they do more harm than good IMO. It may steer players away from what they actually want to play when or if they see a bigger number on another playlist.

Turbo is going soon. And once the game is not as populated anymore due to H6, there will be a time when all these playlists will co-exist. I don’t think there is a problem with not enough players. The problem is with people quitting out of matches, due to farming which the concept of last stage of warzone brings.

I just wish I could find Warzone Assault games, but for some reason there just doesn’t seem to be a good time of day for me…

> 2533274849069111;5:
> I just wish I could find Warzone Assault games, but for some reason there just doesn’t seem to be a good time of day for me…

Do you play on expanded?

> 2533274972430429;6:
> > 2533274849069111;5:
> > I just wish I could find Warzone Assault games, but for some reason there just doesn’t seem to be a good time of day for me…
>
> Do you play on expanded?

Yup, with open LAN and everything. :confused:

> 2533274849069111;7:
> > 2533274972430429;6:
> > > 2533274849069111;5:
> > > I just wish I could find Warzone Assault games, but for some reason there just doesn’t seem to be a good time of day for me…
> >
> > Do you play on expanded?
>
> Yup, with open LAN and everything. :confused:

I think assault is the least popular warzone, sad to say it was a good concept. The problem comes with people farming earlier on, making the attacking team stand no chance of capping the base.

What time do you play? During the day or at night?

> 2533274972430429;8:
> > 2533274849069111;7:
> > > 2533274972430429;6:
> > > > 2533274849069111;5:
> > > > I just wish I could find Warzone Assault games, but for some reason there just doesn’t seem to be a good time of day for me…
> > >
> > > Do you play on expanded?
> >
> > Yup, with open LAN and everything. :confused:
>
> I think assault is the least popular warzone, sad to say it was a good concept. The problem comes with people farming earlier on, making the attacking team stand no chance of capping the base.
>
> What time do you play? During the day or at night?

I have no body clock, I have searched during literally every hour of the day. The absolute worst (as in the game tells me to play something else) tends to be between 7am and 2pm GMT.

> 2533274849069111;9:
> > 2533274972430429;8:
> > > 2533274849069111;7:
> > > > 2533274972430429;6:
> > > > > 2533274849069111;5:
> > > > > I just wish I could find Warzone Assault games, but for some reason there just doesn’t seem to be a good time of day for me…
> > > >
> > > > Do you play on expanded?
> > >
> > > Yup, with open LAN and everything. :confused:
> >
> > I think assault is the least popular warzone, sad to say it was a good concept. The problem comes with people farming earlier on, making the attacking team stand no chance of capping the base.
> >
> > What time do you play? During the day or at night?
>
> I have no body clock, I have searched during literally every hour of the day. The absolute worst (as in the game tells me to play something else) tends to be between 7am and 2pm GMT.

Fair enough, it’s 1:32am at night here, probably should be asleep lol. If you search during those times and don’t find a match I think it’s fair to say the playlist is pretty much dead. Though it’s worth a shot checking your multiplayer connection and router. Though it might be your connection to the H5 server which is giving you the trouble.

Warzone needs an overhaul next time around… integrated into a more traditional pool of maps, where BTB and WZ are both supported on them. It tried to do too much IMO… condense the whole experience a bit, the REQ’s, everything… and just work on refining the mode and overall balance.

It’s a good idea, but it could be done a bit better…

> 2533274873580796;11:
> Warzone needs an overhaul next time around… integrated into a more traditional pool of maps, where BTB and WZ are both supported on them. It tried to do too much IMO… condense the whole experience a bit, the REQ’s, everything… and just work on refining the mode and overall balance.
>
> It’s a good idea, but it could be done a bit better…

I don’t think BTB maps can work for WZ. Probably the other way around though. I also doubt the Req system is ever leaving, so that you can have Warzone Reqs on the ground for pic up

> 2533274821174589;12:
> > 2533274873580796;11:
> > Warzone needs an overhaul next time around… integrated into a more traditional pool of maps, where BTB and WZ are both supported on them. It tried to do too much IMO… condense the whole experience a bit, the REQ’s, everything… and just work on refining the mode and overall balance.
> >
> > It’s a good idea, but it could be done a bit better…
>
> I don’t think BTB maps can work for WZ. Probably the other way around though. I also doubt the Req system is ever leaving, so that you can have Warzone Reqs on the ground for pic up

As it exists right now, no… but I’m talking H6. They CAN make changes, you know? And for the better…

The best example I have is this… image firing up a H6 version of Blood Gulch (not a WZ map). You go to select the mode, and there’s all the Slayer, King, Ball variants, etc… then there’s also Warzone, that is just ANOTHER game mode with all the rest.

There is no separated Warzone mode, there are no Warzone maps… there needs to NOT be Warzone maps. It should be a little smaller… 8v8 + AI/bosses, etc… but you’ll have BTB map configurations with REQ stations and capture points scattered throughout the map, as if it were Territories. Same rules apply with whatever other tweaks they end up doing, but honestly, it’s a MUCH better way to go. Everyone benefits from the same pool of content.

So it’s not 12v12? It’s the same mode, same idea, and it’d be just as much, if not more fun, with more concise action and more balanced scenarios/boss fights. Player counts aren’t everything… To the average gamer, “WOAH, huge player counts are awesomeeee!!!” But if the game actually suffers because of it, even if they don’t grasp it or understand why, well… it’s still a problem.

I think warlords should replace standard warzone.
But change the minimum from 6 to 4.

Mythic, Legendary and turbo should not be running at the same time.

That way the playlists would be.
Heroic firefight.
Warzone warlords.
Warzone assault.
(Turbo or legendary or mythic.)

Without standard warzone, farming goes too.

> 2533274873580796;11:
> Warzone needs an overhaul next time around… integrated into a more traditional pool of maps, where BTB and WZ are both supported on them. It tried to do too much IMO… condense the whole experience a bit, the REQ’s, everything… and just work on refining the mode and overall balance.
>
> It’s a good idea, but it could be done a bit better…

What do you mean next time around?! I’ve waited for Warzone to become a balanced experience since launch! If they don’t fix it with Halo 5, it just speaks volumes about their incompetence. It took them almost a year to acknowledge there was a problem with blow-out matches (matches where teams either farm for kills, or (after a while destroys the enemy core) with a huge difference in points). They “fixed it” by limiting fireteams to 6 players. Guess what: IT DID NOT WORK. It’s a bad solution that splintered the community, and it didn’t even work. Just looking at my last ten games of Warzone 6 out of 10 games ended with the loosing team having less than 400 points (as I’m writing this on 29/5).
6 man fireteams are also capable of completely destroying the enemy team comprised of randoms. They might as well bring back the 12-man teams, since the problem they set out to fix hasn’t been fixed.
The problem with Halo 5 is 343i’s inability to make balanced gamemodes (HCS playlist is starting to be a balanced GAMEMODE), and balanced matchmaking. The matchmaking forces unbalanced teams to play each other more often then not.
Unbalanced gamemodes (like Warzone) and bad matchmaking are core problems with Halo 5. If they can´t fix these things during the lifespan of Halo 5, there is no way I will believe they’ve MAGICALLY fixed it in Halo 6. Right now the difficulty of Halo 5 matches ranges between the equivalent difficulties of Viva Piñata and Dark Souls.
343i and their incompetence is destroying Halo. Halo 5 will be the last Halo game I buy unless they shape up and start fixing problems that halo 5 has had since launch.

Turbo is a limited time thing, same with Warlords and Mythic Firefight. And you don’t even know what the population is. I can find games just fine in normal Warzone, Turbo, and the Firefights (I don’t play Assault much anymore and I don’t dare touch Warlords)

> 2533274983213185;14:
> I think warlords should replace standard warzone.
> But change the minimum from 6 to 4.
>
> Mythic, Legendary and turbo should not be running at the same time.
>
> That way the playlists would be.
> Heroic firefight.
> Warzone warlords.
> Warzone assault.
> (Turbo or legendary or mythic.)
>
> Without standard warzone, farming goes too.

So basically, the only way to play standard Warzone is with a team of four? Yeah, no. You should never lock solo and smaller parties out of a playlist like that. That’s just stupid and would kill the playerbase. Solo players are the majority. It’s a major reason why the fireteam cap is in place and Warlords is a thing.

I do think Warlords should come back more often than it does, but it should never replace standard Warzone. That’s one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard.

> 2535446745236801;15:
> > 2533274873580796;11:
> > Warzone needs an overhaul next time around… integrated into a more traditional pool of maps, where BTB and WZ are both supported on them. It tried to do too much IMO… condense the whole experience a bit, the REQ’s, everything… and just work on refining the mode and overall balance.
> >
> > It’s a good idea, but it could be done a bit better…
>
> What do you mean next time around?! I’ve waited for Warzone to become a balanced experience since launch! If they don’t fix it with Halo 5, it just speaks volumes about their incompetence. It took them almost a year to acknowledge there was a problem with blow-out matches (matches where teams either farm for kills, or (after a while destroys the enemy core) with a huge difference in points). They “fixed it” by limiting fireteams to 6 players. Guess what: IT DID NOT WORK. It’s a bad solution that splintered the community, and it didn’t even work. Just looking at my last ten games of Warzone 6 out of 10 games ended with the loosing team having less than 400 points (as I’m writing this on 29/5).
> 6 man fireteams are also capable of completely destroying the enemy team comprised of randoms. They might as well bring back the 12-man teams, since the problem they set out to fix hasn’t been fixed.
> The problem with Halo 5 is 343i’s inability to make balanced gamemodes (HCS playlist is starting to be a balanced GAMEMODE), and balanced matchmaking. The matchmaking forces unbalanced teams to play each other more often then not.
> Unbalanced gamemodes (like Warzone) and bad matchmaking are core problems with Halo 5. If they can´t fix these things during the lifespan of Halo 5, there is no way I will believe they’ve MAGICALLY fixed it in Halo 6. Right now the difficulty of Halo 5 matches ranges between the equivalent difficulties of Viva Piñata and Dark Souls.
> 343i and their incompetence is destroying Halo. Halo 5 will be the last Halo game I buy unless they shape up and start fixing problems that halo 5 has had since launch.

If you’ve waited for Warzone to become balanced since launch, you’re gonna have to keep on waiting. Warzone is not and never was meant to be balanced. It was just supposed to be chaos with crazy weapons.

Why doesn’t limiting the fireteam to 6 players not fix the solution. Right after they put it in the game, I had extremely fun and close Warzone matches. Warlords is for the people who want to play against huge organized teams. If you think it doesn’t work, 343 are working on a way to distinguish fireteams and solo players.

What are the unbalanced gamemodes you speak of? The ones that are unbalanced are designed to be unbalanced.

How is the matchmaking bad? I have no trouble with it.